
Yay my new favourite song? haha.
And Twilight is fantastic (which goes without saying)
Weather these days are getting so weird. I'm sure part of it comes from global warming. We should inject chloroplast and plant enzymes into ourselves so we can make food and replenish oxygen and deplete Carbon Dioxide. YEAHHH. This way, we can cut down on beef production, which means decrease in Methane. I'M SUCH A GENIUS.
See, first it was all gloom and rainy. Now it's like a giant oven of some sort. Arhhh.
Tmr is ACSI band concert. I bet abi cant wait. Abi's a very interesting character. She always takes my stationary home by mistake, and she always impersonates the greatest and funniest things. In addition, she loves to read my writing ( I think I'm ego XD) and she has the CUTEST tama-bear. This is why I LOVE ABI! haha so random.
I love all my choir mates esp. my section!!!
Today A1 section recess was so fun and educational. Cause we invented a NEW RECIPE that is very useful and very convenient to make
*The mixed fruit punch*
Ingredients:
Chinchow, Ice lemon tea, Ice, water, icafe Mocha, Milo, a combination of saliva (no mushroom soup needed)
Mixed them all together and it'll smell like medicine (according to me)/ super sweet/ yucky (according to the rest of the chefs from Alto 1)
AND WE DID REFLECTION TODAY ;DDD MY FAVOURITE. LOLS.
Ok gtg bb :D

