
I wonder this is how you're supposed to feel when you turn fifthteen?
Well, I'm glad 16/8/08 is finally over.
I mean it's so weird. I've waited patiently, 363 since my previous birthday till this very day, and... when it arrives, somehow I can just sit there, stone and do nothing; and now I have to wait another 363 days till my sweet sixteen and I doubt it's going to be any better. Well that's with the exception of my perfectly, well - planned birthday party from Yiing Huey and Jane.
Thanks guys.
So, I guess I'm supposed to write about it?
Firstly, we went to the library and did Chemistry. I taught them LR, excess, VA, mole concept. Basically that's about it. I'm amazed at myself, finishing physics homework.
Then, huey went down apparently to pass sth to shok ling, but actually was doing sth about my birthday present. I knew all of these when they told me the Behind-the-scenes work. haha hillarious.
So, we headed off to swensens for that free ice cream and food. While waiting outside, we met guess who? Kay Cheong and Chowlyn. Way interesting. Thanks for your well wishes.
Then we went in, ordered food. Shortly, 2 super ego people came in and sat at the table next to ours. They were being super ego themselves. And according to Huey, they kept saying "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT." and a famous quote from one of them, "her english sucks, her chinese sucks, her indonesian sucks," and yiing huey was like, " your english sucks cause apparently you only know how to use the word suck". But obviously, she didn't say it in his face lol.
It was pretty obvious they were talking about GIRLS, infront of ( or rather beside) GIRLS. One of the most interesting conversations we've heard of (or rather eavesdropped on) really.
and they were doing the 1 2 3... 7 8 9 10 actions. damn GAY. We can't help but snigger.
So the present was very nice. A pair of GREEN slippers, a orange and purple photoframe, cute socks with stuff hidden in them, 2 cards ALL KEPT IN A BIG BOX. Thank you so much :D
They've successfully captured my reaction on camera and I bet are planning to use it for my next year birthday lol. fine :D
So sadly, as much as we wanted to eavesdropped we left. I managed to buy Jolene a present whee.
Something good's supposed to happen today at 1 - 4pm, according to a chain letter. Alright, we shall see. I've sent it to many people, in order to test out. haha. lame i know.
Yes, this year is one of those years where I get spammed HAPPY BIRTHDAY smses. Average of 2 every hour. I thank you all if I didnt have the time to reply. Yes. Thank you very much for your well wishes.

