
I realised everytime we go KC's House, we're sure to learn sth:
1. I learnt how to play FIFA
2. I learnt how to play HALO
3. I learnt how to play Bridge
4. I learnt that Chugy sucks at basically all types of games (O:)
5. I learnt that I shouldnt be so careless.
Yes. Indeed, the perfect learning centre for us all.
So what did I do today?
I went back to Fuchun, saw those goons, aka MJ, MX, Chugy, KC, Glorianne, Chin Wei, Nathaniel. Then, we went to eat (which I only drank milo) and we headed off to find Ting Wei (apparently) at the basketball court, where there was like 4 games going on at once. 3 games of basketball ( well shooting hoops only, to be precise) and 1 game of badminton. I only played badminton. Fun :D
Nathaniel was gay. Especially when he spam and hit super high.
MX, TTW and MJ were pro. KC was noob (LOL) and he claims that he can play tennis and not badminton. right.
Glorianne, Huey and Jane were not too bad themselves :D
They all had uber weird actions so I was laughing most of the time. HEH.
Then we headed to KC's for the fun of it.
Started with FIFA, then MX suggested playing cards, so we played Bridge. FIFA was damn funny. Chugy and MJ were noob ( not that I'm any better xD) and always kick either out, ALMOST score own goal, get yellow card, pass to enemy, or pass to line ( according to KC) lol.
Bridge was fun. I really pity myself cause I kept pairing up with MJ and he keeps killing me. The Moral of the story is, never pair up with MJ or Chugy cause they'll just kill you. Which means, you gotta win them in bidding. Once MJ shouted for a partner : 3 of Hearts and all of us burst out in hysterical laughter. Too funny to resist. And MJ went on to bid 3 Spades without knowing he has to get 9 sets. Furthermore, killing me with his dumb pairing techniques. Boo. I soloed a few times, so it aint that bad :D
Murderer. Partly my idea. But it was fun. MX was famous for his accident winking that Police mistook him for being the Murderer and MJ is reknowned for his "eye itchy". I've classified everyone (excluding me, of course :D):
1. Ming Xuan - 3 sec killer / widespread massacre ( end game in 3 sec)
2. Jane - Silent Assassin
3. Mun Jun - Eye itchy murderer
4. Chugy - super obvious & noob murderer (and his horny smile lololol)
5. Kay Cheong - Coward murderer
6. Nathaniel - Lag murderer ( ping 9999?)
I'm feeling super sleepy now and I've still got chem to finish. So I'd better go. HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY, once again.

