
The worst, is me. ME. Damn it. I can't even drill the chordings properly. This sucks. I mean, in sections, everyone is fine. But together? We sound worse than crows at an opera ( just an analogy).
Argh.
Physics Spa. Pretty much dead. You can't blame me. It partly depends on luck. and today? I happen to have no luck. zero. nada.
And... my Intervalism thingy? Well, it evolved into Relativism. I've decided not to void it, make it invalid by the way. It's fun to work on these types of stuff, during my free time like during SS hahas. It's called Relativism now for a few reasons. Firstly, it sounds cooler compared to Intervalism. Secondly, It rhymes with Primitivism so it's sorta supposed to have some connections with twentieth century stuff. Lastly, It's really all about the Relationship of the note and the next note bla bla. Therefore, it has now evolved into Relativism. Proudly thought off by me :D
I'll show it to Clarice tomoro for her to like read through ( and probably gong me on the head) and tell me what she thinks. Maybe I should write a book and list out all the chord progressions and great endings and startings and inspire people to compose. Nah I don't think so.
hurrah for Relativism yay.

