
Loneliness is tragical.
Let's see. I want to blog, but I can't find the correct words to type. Currently, I'm recruiting people for my Royal Family of Lalaland ( I'm HRH Princess Crystal, thank you :D) with Royal Secretary Joy.
It's uber fun. I love my class ( ooh this kinda rhymes)
I think I need to link Joy real soon.
It's really fun to see people unleash their creativity and come up with all sorts of weird Resume. It teaches people how to 自夸, which is a rather important skill of use in the future. Especially when you self nominate.
Which reminds me, it's absurd that I GOT NOMINATED FOR GOOD SERVICE AWARD. What crap is this la. I don't even deserve this award for the following 5 reasons ( sounds like Resignation letter for Lalaland employees ):
In other words, I'd just like to be an invisible, composer, always floating around in the school grounds (this makes me sound like a ghost O:).
Joy is pestering me on MSN now. I shall go entertain her and see what she wants =x

