
I dare you to decipher this.
A + B + C = 27
if A = B = C, calculate the value of A, B & C
A=7
B=7
C=7
The letters A,B & C have in common, are: A & L
The Letters A & B have in common are: B & I
A has twice the # of letter "A" as B and C individually
A has twice the # of "I" B has and C has no "I"s.
The first 3 letter of C is a verb, expressed in sad times.
The rest of the letters each A,B & C have are different:
A: G
B: D, E, N
C: S, T
Hence find the name of A, B & C
Abigail, Belinda & Crystal
and here's our awesome list of hot / shuai people you should totally look out for. ( we will be represented by the colours)
Christian Bale
He's never unglam, and has a batsuit with no nipples, but his real life ones are better (wth?!) And according to Belinda, his WHOLE body is symmetrical
Mark Feehily
His eyes are awesome! His voice is thick and rich and WONDERFUL
HOWL (from Howl's moving Castle)
He was my FIRST animation crush ( apart from Danny Phantom) and he can fly, has awesome magic powes and has incredible eyes.
Danny Phantom
I think he's got uber cool white hair and ghostly eyes! Shuai-est cartoon character everrr....!
Hihara (From La Corda D'Oro)
Love his green hair and optimism. WHEEE!
ZACK FAIR ( From FFVII CC. HEADLESS ON MY BLOGSKIN)
Can't believe I missed him out! D: Ok His hair is awesome, his eyes are bright. He's another bubbly optimist (Zack the puppy!) and HE'S A HERO!!!
Wentworth Miller:
Oh my god, those eyes! And he's smart too. And he sings. And acts. Wenty = Perfect
Kevin Flamme
No reason needed.
Jonathan Rhys Meyers
ARSENAL FAN. (need there be any other reason?)
Matt Benstead
Pictures speak a thousand words?!
(Sorry Belinda I had to leave out Mr Greek cause my comp appears to be greek dumb)
Guntars Asmanis
(no reason stated too)
AHHHH BELINDA INFLUENCE.
lol. ok I should do my work now.
I realised we love ppl for their eyes! whee!!

