
ok. Firstly, I will sincerely apologize for my moodiness yesterday. But hey I was stressed? and It just got worse when I was informed that a member lost her white court shoes and she was well, banned from the performance?
Secondly, I'd like to thank all that were present. Especially, to the sec2s and sec1s. Thank you for all the great effort everyone. Specially commending Sop2s, especially Amanda Theresa and Abigail for your greatest blasting efforts (most obvious in 夜来香) Good job! And sop1s, thanks for all your efforts too. Though the sound was kind of warrior-like and not-so-light, it was a great effort. Altos. Hmm. You all seemed to have deproved without Sec3s? Well, firstly, it was all airy. Secondly, volume. Way too soft. I could hear the restraint and hesitation in your voices. Frankly speaking, I'm disappointed at you, dear altos. It was bad.
Thirdly, I'd like to extend my gratitude to St Melody's Choir for the awesome and beautiful Bouquet. (Even though it was mainly pink but that doesnt matter). You've all set the first bouquet receiving milestone in my life @ 15 years of age? Amazing. (haha ok I shan't be egoooo)
Fourthly, yes. Mrs Cheong for giving us the wonderful CIP hours and for the invitation for this performance.
Fifthly (um is there even such a word?), Lynette, for being such a great accompanist. I hope you had a smashing (erm?) time on the Steinway and Sons grand. ;D
LASTLY, last minute reminders for Wang Pai, please eat your meals promptly! and Rachel, Don't feel too bad. ;D Must have self - esteem and self - confidence ok! ^^
Ok. Next what shall I elaborate on?
Return to Fuchun was fun. Surprisingly, Mr Teng taught his students the same stuff he taught us. Like memorizing 1^3 to 10^3, 1^2 to 15^2, the _5 x _5 trick and _ x 11 trick. Amazingly, I remembered. My brain did not rust >8) (unlike KC's)
KC said some really cool stuff about math. and well, we came to a conclusion that all positive numbers = infinity. right.
The P6s there were... not so focused. It's like once you relate back to stuff then the light bulb lights up then they know how to do. haha.If not they'll stare at the question and stone. Oh and I thought the cutest was 6/12 = 3/4 and 60/5 = 20. Gosh haha.
Ok tmr's back to school and I'm not at all happy. D:

