
All this nonstop mugging is slowly draining my soul, bit by bit. Soon, what is left of me will be um, a pile of bones and solid carbon residue (gosh chemistry)? And I really hope that the rate of soul draining (math / physics =.=) really lasts till EOYs so all my mugging won't come to waste.
The thing is, I have yet to start on Chemistry, Social Studies and MEP. I'm happy that I'm finishing A maths and Physics. I'm happy that my Chinese is gradually improving (from reading 读者 DUH. I hope many have realised by now?) My few favourite subjects, but don't get me wrong, I don't have a liking for school, overall ( I mean who will LOVE school? Oh nerds maybe, but hey I'm not a nerd B] )
HEY. MY ITUNES STOPPED HALFWAY AT FOOL AGAIN. )8< oh well it's ending anyway.
I just started on EGEOG and plan to start Chemistry today. Hope I succeed. So far, for egeog I still have Kalimantan case study, Rivers and Coasts to go. argh.
So all this soul-draining stuff, how do I deal with it?
Yes the answer equates to DRUGS. lol.
Not the drugs you think la. Not Heroin / Ecstasy / Ketamine kind of things. By drugs, I mean medicine. Yes.
All these studying made me pretty exhausted. And one of the symptoms I get when I'm exhausted / not getting enough sleep is runny nose and flu. argh.
So what I did a few nights ago was pop in 1 Fenfedrin Capsule before sleeping. Next morning I woke up, I was all refreshed and energetic and I've never slept so... soundly and well in my whole life (by whole life I mean secondary school life. I bet I spent 3 years of my life as a baby/ toddler sleeping lol) Probably due to its drowsiness causing effect I guess.
So I decided that this would really help and I would take one capsule every night. Don't charge me for drug abuse. I didn't like pop in 10 capsules at once 3 times a day. lol. Well, it's supposed to be a 秘密武器 but I guess Ms Tee is in a good mood today so she'll share this with all interested parties.
Back to mugging. cya.

