
What's that deafening, ear-splitting crash you hear?
No, it's not a factory explosion, and it's definitely not a storm brewing, it's...
THE WORLD'S FIRST FORMULA ONE NIGHT RACE
...be part of history.
I should really brush up on my advertisement skills. Seriously, I can't even find a word to replace "crash" sucks. Yesterday, I actually went for the F1 practice race. 600+ for a seat. gila stuff. lol.
But it was pretty interesting. I came up with a list stuff.
Why Singapore should host this event:
- It's good for our economy
-It increases our 知名度
- It's a cool event and something everyone will want to be part of.
Why Singapore should NOT host this event:
- Singapore is too small: massive human jam in the area
- road closure leads to rise of angry mobs.
But well, I think there are more pros and cons, so this event's hosted.
Let's see, we went up to the Singapore Flyer and we could like see the whole race track!! uber coolness :D. I feel like I'm one of the luckiest kids in the whole world >8)
I wore my class T shirt. Then Dad and I went for a drink at one of those stalls, while waiting for Mum. We had to share a seat with some other people.
Then this angmoh was like: Three Grace? That doesn't mean anything, does it?
Then my dad was like: Make a guess.
LOL.
Suddenly, I have the urge of making a new blogskin.
Let's not digress.
The F1s were like so speed what my camera captured was a blur. It's so blurred and spread out that you can't see a thing. That's how fast 300km/h is.
300km/h = 300 000m/3600sec = 83.33m/s
That's like faster than any of the Physics and Math Velocity- time graph questions.
The rumbling of their engines were pretty satisfying to the ear. Provided you put on the ear plugs to soften the sharp and high frequencies. In other words, I felt like it added more bass to it.
Ok. I'll upload some pictures soon.
AND, to apologize sincerely for putting a wrong picture of Kevin Flamme ( I'd first have to blame google), I shall put up not one, but TWO pictures of him :D
pictures courtesy of Belinda :D
The Papers were quite average. I thought English Compo was done quite badly though. My best paper so far would have to be... Math. Chemistry was an absurdly fun paper. And If I get A1 for Chemistry I'll worship Mr Teoh's notes. I mean hey, I just crammed in 5 chapters the day night before? Like QA, Mole, Redox, Periodic Table, Acids Bases & Salts ( plus preparation and all)?! Haha. Well I personally do not mind worshipping Mr Teoh's notes, so I really hope I get that A1. I have a feeling Mr Teoh set questions 1 and 2 of section C. They were damn fun and interesting. Oh I finished papers like at god speed, kamikaze mode nowadays. Almost all (excluding language paper ones) finished with 20 mins left to go back to skipped questions and for checking. Can you imagine I had 1hour left to do Section C of Chemistry?
I hope Biology and Physics won't be too bad. :)
Wish me luck!

