
This sucks. I'm leaving for school soon for a Performance and suddenly the whole world is like calling in saying they've fallen sick and all.
It's freaking irritating.
Get a grip man. All of you are so freaking irresponsible. At least find a replacement if it's like a last minute emergency or sth? I bet all of you don't even care.
I'm quite positive that Sop2s are going to just falter and die.
Altos are going to be annoyingly airy.
Sop1s? Yes, unbelievably screechy.
And you know what's the best thing? I don't even feel like conducting for this lousy concert, even if I have a great love for music, bla. I think this is how She should feel when we have inadequate numbers for the trip. If I feel so freaking Irritated as a SC, She should feel extremely frustrated.
Guess what? I'm down with Food poisoning. And I hate myself for loving Choir so much that I'm going to risk my health just to conduct this small group of people, and possibly with continued declining numbers.
Get a life.
Seriously, think about it. Do the rest of us look like we want to come?
I bet you all just want to make things difficult. Is it so appealing? I would guess so. To you.
Maybe I should just commit suicide or flung myself over the window so you all would just die, consequently. Then again, maybe not. Maybe I should just face this and get this over with.
I'm sick of it I tell you.
It's freaking rude and irresponsible.
I'm freaking stressed.
Looking on the bright side, at least the piano accompaniment is able to drown things out. I'm basically imploring to all the gods available, for pure luck that our sound would be good. It ain't going to do much but if you think there's anything better I can do, I invite you to tag.
To all those who attended, I am extremely happy and glad for your presence and support for me. Thank you.
To all those who found or at least tried hard enough to find a replacement, I can't thank you enough for your efforts.
To all those that probably just didn't feel like going, felt like it was a nuisance or decided it would be fun to ponn, I honestly feel that you could do a better job in lying.
If in anyway I provoked anyone, think again. No names were mentioned here.
Good riddance.

