
I just reformatted my comp (yet again)
AND I COMMITED THE IDENTICAL MISTAKE ( of not saving my internet faves. NOOOO)
I REALLY SUCK LA.
anyway. I've completed a few stuff on wishlist today. so can't be too bad.
#1 koped from debbie hoe
1. Spell your name backwards.
latsyrc O_O sounds like some acid
2. Pretend you've had 15 beers. Describe what you would be doing right now?
HANGOVER
3. Where are you right now?
Home
4. What is the closest object to you?
The keyboard
5. Do you talk to yourself?
You could call me insane (I frequently monologue after sunset)
6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
If it's like the macdonalds tiny kind then yeah. if not, no.
7. Who knows a secret about you?
Not sure. But definitely not you.
8. How long is your hair?
Shoulder length
9. How much money do you have in your wallet now?
Another stalker question? 2RM this time.
10. Describe what you're wearing?
Black beijing Olympic tshirt, black shorts
11. Do you like anyone now?
Hmm, basically I like everyone I don't hate :D
12. Name things in your wallet.
Notes, Coins, cards. (another stalker question D=x)
13. When was the worst date ever?
My birthdate? (I always considered it a burden to the people around me)
14. Is your birthday on a holiday?
NAH. (it would have been if I was born a week earlier)
15. What do you spend most of your money on?
FOOOD.
16. Last thing you cooked today?
uh nothing.
17. Is there something you're angry about?
Everything I'm not satisfied about. serious.
18. Do you hate someone right now?
Yeah. and I'd be dumb to write the name here because...?
19. Do you think love conquers all?
Well, it'd have to be two-sided love. not one sided.
20. Why is the sky blue?
It's called rayleigh scattering.
21. What do you do when you wake up?
Off my alarm.
22. Who do you hang out with often?
UHH. THE ULTIMATE BALE LOVERS. Fuchun friends, choir dudes.
23. Do you have any regrets?
I regret not doing chinese homework.
24. Do you use an alarm clock?
handphone.
25. What is your cellphone network?
Singtel
26. Single?
YEP.
27. When was the last time someone told you that you were cute?
uh. I think it was when Huey pointed out my front teeth weren't directly in the centre, and my smile is crooked to the left (my left, your right)
28. What do you feel when someone asked you your number?
DEPENDS. If you're some weirdo dude then I'll be like "heck?"
29. Have you tried asking someone their number?
A couple of times
30. Do you have bitterness in your heart?
Yep
Pick an object on the table right now, and say how it is similar to you.
LOL. cardboard box. I don't think out of the box?
Italics or Bold?
Bold.
Ice-skating or Roller Blading?
Roller blading
Baking or Cooking?
BOTH. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!
Writing or Drawing?
WRITTING. writting can be about anything; music, prose, poetry, typing... you get the idea
Who did you grab this from?
DEBBIE
What's your favourite candy?
don't have one. probably hi chew and gummies?
Think carefully : How many of your friends do you consider weird?
I think I'm the weird one
What's your job ambition?
To be a musician!
Are you rich?
Poor.
If you could ask anyone two questions, and they had to answer truthfully, what would you ask, and who would it be?
I would ask Zack Fair if he could become real (LMAO) and I'd ask Gershwin (I know he's dead) for composing tips. HEHHEH
What’s your favourite band or CD of all time?
Backstreet Boys & leehom wang
If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
I would go to greece for the perfect hideout. Chill a little, and visit ALL the temples of the mighty gods (starting with Hermes?)
Complete the statement “I recommend…” (it can be a show, movie, book, restaurant, website, activity, etc.):
Percy Jackson. The greatest teenage fic. ever.
If you knew could you try anything and not fail (and money was no object), what dream would you attempt?
Go to the underworld, pay a visit to Hades and come back alive and in one piece (not forgetting to bribe Charon with one golden darchma and Ceberus with a Chocolate biscuit!)
What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
You know Hades Helm of darkness? That can turn you into a shadow, not seen, not heard, almost non existent? Yeah, I'd like that. Then I can rob every bank and not get caught (and pass through walls and stuff) *no pervy thoughts please*
“2 Truths And a Lie” – Share 3 unique things about yourself and your life, 2 of them true, 1 false, and let your friends guess which one isn’t true.
1) I love Christian Bale
2) I love Apollo
3) I love Kevin Flamme
HAHA BET YOU CAN'T GUESS
What is the meal and dessert you would choose as your very last?
uhh. Whatever whoever attending my last birthday make for me.
----
OK i'm off to watch Kyo Kara Maoh ep34
CIAO

