
I'm so disgustingly bored that I have to do this.
In addition, I don't want to do homework. LOL.
#1 KOPED FROM DEBBIE!
1. Nice to meet you, I'm:
Aoi.
2. Okay, who was the last person who held your hand?
Probably Debbie. When she was freaking out over the bloddy scenes in HOUSE. xD
3. Have you ever kissed someone with braces?
NICE ONE. but no :D
5. If you could change your eye colour what would it be?
I like my totally black ( black until u can't differentiate the pupils ) eyes. But I think I'd like greyish green. :D
6. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
Uhh. Cannot put custom wallpaper because of Ultimate Vista theme.
7. How many pillows are on your bed?
pathetic. one.
8. How do you feel about babies?
Noisy.
9. Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
umm. my parents. CAUSE THEY'RE NOT HOME YET O:
10. Have you ever had a surprise birthday party?
nahh.
11. Who/what is the fourth person on your contact list?
AIK CHING.
12. Do you have a crush on somebody?
uhh. no :D
13. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
YIING HUEY. (like about 10 seconds ago by completing stupid audition mission - no greats)
14. Reveal two things about yourself.
1) I'm human
2) I'm a female.
15. Who do you make fun of the most?
UHHH. ZEUS?
16. What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
1hr 18 mins.
17. How much money do you have on you right now?
in my wallet? don't tell you HEH. later tio rob. haha six bucks la. (nothing to rob also)
18. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Yep.
19. Do you dance in the car?
LOL. YOU THINK I VERY SMALL SIZE ISSIT.
20. What do you want to be?
I WANT TO BE A MUSICIAN DUDE.
21. Does your mum vacuum early in the morning when you're sleeping?
Yeah. Like almost every saturday.
22. CDs or downloads?
Downloads. If really cannot then, CDs.
23. How did you get your last bruise?I SCRATCHED IT LOL. Um initially, I dunno how I got it :D
24. Would you rather sleep at a friend's house, or yours?
MINE.
25. Who is in your house right now?
CONFESS. ARE YOU A STALKER? mom and dad la (just came back lol)
26. Dogs or cats?
none. (and I mean it)
27. What do you smell like right now?
You really sound like a stalker. And smell like one too.
28. Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
nope
29. Do you know who Damien Rice is?
No. But it's a cool name.
30. What colour is your laundry basket?
Lavender.
31. Does your mum make you wear a winter coat?
If I go somewhere cold
32. Does it contain fur?
Duh.
33. Do you own any Hollister shirts?
Nada.
34. Where do you shop at most?
CAUSEWAY POINT.
35. Can you go on Friendster from school or work?
Yeah. But what for?
36. What's your favourite season?
Winter. Can throw snowball at BAABAA XD
37. Has it snowed recently?
um. I don't think it will.
38. What is your favourite number?
9.
39. Do you get along with your parents?
definitely. though I get angry at them sometimes.
40. What are you listening to right now?
Pepinot - from Les Choristes soundtrack
41. What are your favourite colours?
GREEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!!!!
42. Have you ever thought your life was so bad you wanted to give up?
Who hasnt?
43. How many piercings do you have?
TWO ONLY. IM GUAI KIA!
44. Taken or single?
SINGLE.
45. Do you like it?
like what?
46. Have you ever had your heart broken?
I wouldn't say so.
47. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Why not?
48. Do you want someone you can't have?
KEVIN FLAMME LOL. XD
49. Any plans for tomorrow?
Go to school and sleep in class. Get scolded in choir. how awesome it is!
50. See your future or go back to your 'has been' life?
Uhh frankly speaking, I'd let time pass by itself. But if I have to choose. I'd choose the past.
I shall continue soon enough. :D
just when to Belinda's blog MORE PICTURES OF KEVINNN. YAY YAY YAY!
YAY! he's like so AWESOMELY GORGEOUS. :D

