
Alright. I haven't been bloggin ike normally for very long. This should be it I guess? the normal post u've all been waiting for :D (I act as if my blog very popular liddat. LOL)
Oh and about the previous post. I've decided not to bring up the matter. Since I don't see what advantages it can bring. Yes. So, as Yuuri Shibuya says, CASE CLOSED.
Now, Yesterday was an uber busy day.
First, I had to wake up uber early, to go settle some Choir stuff, then, I had to head over to Belinda's house.
IT WAS AWESOME.
can u believe it, we watched HOUSE at Belinda's HOUSE. lol. XD and Les Choristes (which Leryee lent me the score today!).
PEPINOT IS SO CUTE LOL. Though Belinda & Debbie would probably agree with Morhange being the coolest, shuai-est, bestest singer dude, I find Corbin awesomely awesome. xD
Then we watched House. The little boy, Ian, with Erdheim - chester was uber cute. I love that chapter alot. Where Wilson had to keep Cuddy busy so House could have the case. And the other episode we watched was the one on the teen miracle healer. Very interesting too.
I'm quite sad school time's back to normal, since I wont be able to catch the 9.30am Grey's Anatomy and 12pm Mythbusters. Mannnn. D:
Oh then, there's the whole meeting Nikki's piano teacher thing. She's awesome la. xD
Today got back some papers. below:
ENGLISH - 62%
CHEMISTRY - 80.5%
EMATHS - 93%
BIOLOGY - 75.5%
I'm a little disappointed at Chem, relieved at English, and surprised ( in a good way) at Bio and Emaths.
Choir was cool today. It sorta rekindled my spirit for Bratislava trip. yippee. lol. Comp's starting to lag again, so I shan't crap so much. And My alt key is screwed la. It like dropped out?! D:
I think I need to be more more more firm. Maybe a little sarcastic. ok. Shan't blog anymore on tis lagging comp. ARGH.

