
one reason being MYTHBUSTERS
the second being it's wacky-ness
third being this:
It never gets old huh?
Nope
It kinda makes you wanna
break into a song?
Yeap.
I love the mountains
I love the clear blue skies
I love big bridges
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world
and all its sights and sounds
BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH!!
I love the ocean
I love real dirty things
I love to go fast
I love egyptians kings
I love the whole world
and all it's craziness
BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH!!
I love tornados!
I love arachanids
I love hot magma!
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world
it's such a brilliant place!
BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH BOOMDEYADAH!!!
my life's pretty busy now
1/11- Grade 6 theory
5/11 - Chinese Os
11/11 - Bio Spa
2/12 - 10/12 - Bratislava trip.
haii.
AOI

