
YESH FINALLY.
Last paper: Thursday 9/10/08 MEP :3
And good news is, it doesnt require much mugging. Since the answers are like always 90% standardised? Oh and I can't care about composing. Just do some basic thing. Like the normal I - IV - V - I thingies. oh and the mucho II - VI - V - I ending. It's frigging awesome.
Which reminds me I NEED 灵感 FOR MY PORTFOLIO. D: It's like I always play some pretty tunes and chords and I have no idea how to notate it. SUCKS. I need some music recording thing. Ok I've come to a decision. I SHALL DEDICATE TOMORROW FOR MEP PORTFOLIO ( and possibly my royal suite orchestral work thingo. I need to add in the beloved horns!! ).
And my blog's getting pretty boring. I'm not idolizing so much over Zack alr. Now it's like Feehily!! So maybe I should make a feehily blogskin... ok maybe not. God (?) save our king blogskin? possible. Or I could just crap sth for a temporary one, until I get a better idea. I need to brush up on my knowledge of HTML. Like, there's this totally cool site, you key in the password and you navigate the site! And it's not like they push the thing down. It activates a hyperlink or sth. :3
Yesterday I couldnt be bothered with A maths, so I played this awesome- ish funny thai boxing game on MSN with baabaa. and the diving game. XD fun :3
Oh, and I have to thank Erina, Flower & Wuennee for being the greatest calculator back up juniors! woohoo!! WHOOHEE XD (inside joke)
I shall slack for a little while. Then I'll go find inspiration for MEP portfolio.
ONE PICTURE OF FEEHILY ;D
yay love the expression.

