
I realised I'm like dead beat. every single day. Especially today and yesterday.
Joy was on extreme hillarious mode today.
TALE ONE
Joy: *starts playing with my comb*
Me: *ok....*
Joy: *Starts playing with my coin pouch*
Me: Do you like have to play everything I have? First it was my pencil box, then the comb, and now this?
Joy: It's not my fault you have all these weird stuff in your possession you know *picks up my bookmark and starts fiddling with it*
Me: Heck?
Joy: *puts down bookmark and starts playing with my comb AGAIN*
Me: Now you're back to playing with my comb. Will you be happy if I were to say, "oh you can have it"
Joy: but I can't use it. It'll make my fringe look like so thick and seperated cause it's wide toothed.
Me: I can give you the other blue one I have at home
Joy: yuck. blue. *shows comb to wenyi* Wenyi! Don't you think this is cute?
Wenyi: *receives comb* ooh KOOL KAT(reads off from comb)
Me: Lol?
Joy: *takes back comb almost drops it*
Joy: EEE! *slams comb on table*
Me: ehh? I thought you want play with it?
Joy: Can you imagine if I dropped it on the CLASSROOM floor and you use it to comb you hair? *shudders*
Me: =.= I can always wash it you know (though I don't really encourage her playing with my comb)
Joy: oh whatever.
TALE TWO
Chinese lesson... tchr passes down some 2 pged notes. Joy was arranging hers (heck? she takes damn long to arrange 2 pages?)
Joy: where's that kiap kiap thing? *rummages in her pencil box*
Me: LOL? kiap kiap thing?
Joy: *takes out stapler* for a moment I forgot it's called a stapler. cannot ah?
Me: *grabs stapler to staple paper* thanks
Joy: HOI
Me: WHAT?!
Joy: you know the main reason I took out the stapler is
Me: *continues the sentence* so I can use it.
Joy: hmph. I'm not talking to you *relates the whole thing to wenyi*
Joy loves to pout hehehehe.
I'm uploading class caricatures soon.
Meanwhile I'd better siam.

