
Ok so yesterday was a blast. I was out for the whole day.
MORNING
Went to Amkhub at like 8.30 with Abii to meet Belindie. Then we ate Happy meal and I got another madagascar toy.
Next we hopped over to Belindie's house :DDD to play with Nike. She's adorable and very active. And we watched stupid videos and trailers of "Were the world mine". OMG. HILLARIOUS. (Btw, I realised something, Abigail, Belinda, Me and Deborah = ABCD. AHAHA WE ROCK)
Then we checked and realised HSM3 no show at BUGIS D: so we went to watch at AMK the 11am show (WHOO) AND CAN YOU BELIEVE IT WE GOT THE COUPLE SEATS LOL.
The show was quite incredible. When Efron came on with sweaty hair and droplets we laughed like shit. Then when Hudgens stood up and went like "TROYYYYYYYY" we stoned there at her "amazingness".
Then RYAN was uber awesome!!! <333 I think I've loved him since the first movie? HE JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. AND OMG RYAN AND KELSI ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE EVER?! (a bunch of you will agree with me yeah?)
I loved it when Sharpay destroys Tricia Gold. She so deserves it. GO SHARPAY. HAHA. And Belindie, abii and debbie are in love with Drama boy and the only line he said was "come on." I have to admit he's cute, but still.... RYAN!
Rocketman was pretty interesting. Loved the look on his face when he received the ball from Troy. And also during the musical "EVEN WHEN WE'RE MILES AND MILES AND MILES APART" then he appears in all the weird costumes. lmao.
I loved the number sang by Kelsi and Ryan. The harmonisation was complex and very nice. :D Quite sad at the fact that they don't end up together though D:
AFTERNOON
So after the show ended, we hopped over to Bugis FOR SHOPPING. :D While of course, first we went to Shokudo to have lunch. and can you believe it? For four people we ate like eighty plus. I had some seafood avocado thingy and we all shared the super nice Rosti. whoo. Then we went shopping (like for real, looking at shoes and clothes and HATS)
omg I love hats. Anyway, I bought the furry hat that I'm going to use for the trip. It's so warm yeah? :D Then Belindie and abii went mad and bought BATMAN UNDERWEAR AT TOP SHOP.
Belindie asked if we wanted to go Zara, which we agreed, but on the way there, digressed a little...
I think I looked too happy, but anyway... ( I think thy should be live size models?)
Then we went over to Zara at City hall. and WOW. what great coats they have. They looked gorgeous on all of us. We digressed a little too, by going to top shop (again haha)
and I want those boots :D Those furry top shop boots that costs 56 bucks. Dad says he's going to bring me down to see today. Wheee.
And we're going to Shanghai on the 13th. (YAY. MORE SNOW)
EVENING
We went to meet Sharlyn and City Hall mrt, then went to Raffles Place since we're going for the concert. It took awhile for us to realise how toot we were and none of us realised the Glass lifts outside the building. Therefore, we went up to TCC and did weird catwalks down the alleyway (ahahaha with abii in the lead)
Seriously Abii is a great catwalk dude. And we're gonna have sleepover at Belindie's doing CATWALK AND MODEL STUFF. (and maybe pretending there's Kevkev or sth. HAHA)
We went tcc to grab aa bite. I got a crab crossiant for like 8 bucks. Expensive ah. Then we went for the concert.
The concert, the singing was nice. But some of the sops blast too much, and some of the songs, balance was not maintained very well throughout the sections. I have this feeling that Tenors and Basses were moving as one, Sops moved on their own and Altos moved on their own. (well I guess I have no right to criticise since we're doing even worse)
Ok, I shall continue.
The singing was nice, as I have mentioned above, but it was quite boring. (Compared to the AJC concerts and ACSI band concert I've been to) Mr Kwei is a very good conductor, no doubt. But since this is some christmas thing, they should have more fun stuff, like skits and singing or something. Make people laugh. I mean, nobody even laughed at the Jingle bells "laughing all the way HAHAHAHA" part. Only sniggered. And then, Oh and the lights in the audience seats made it hard to concentrate.
But it was a good performance overall, only a little plain.
Still, I conclude that the singing was awesome.
So this is about the end of the day since we took a train home after that. (and I took from raffles place to Marsiling. Bleah)
STUFF TO DO TODAY
I love Ryan still :D
and Drama boy. xD

