
haha. Don't think alot of Choir people read my blog I don't know hor. hahaha.
Anyway, many of you might have known from choir blog, or by word or mouth that I may be suspected of chicken pox.
I just want to make it a point that, I'll do whatever I can to prevent it from getting worse, and try to let it heal.
I've seen the doctor. It's still too early to determine whether it is chicken pox or not. Chances are 50 50.
Therefore, I can't confirm you anything. I'll just have to monitor my condition through the course of time.
However, in the worse case, I want every single one of you to trust in Vanessa, like how you've all trusted in me, or even better, how you've all trusted in Ms Lim. Every single one of you, give your very best.
Getting the gold, is not for ms lim, not for me, not for the teachers. It's for every single one of you after all the hardwork you all have pitched in.
What I want, is every single one of you to sing out and enjoy the performance, enjoy the trip.
I know I shouldnt be so negative and so pessimistic, but what I'm most afraid of, is that even if it doesnt break out now, it might break out in Bratislava. THAT is when I'll pass it to all of you, and totally destroy our chances of gold. Do remember, that I'm still a carrier.
So, good luck.
Luckily chicken pox viruses ain't internet-borne.

