
I think I laughed too much last night.
Audition season 2 login. damn nice now (but the words are freaking small & the cursor moves uber slow)
The guy in black is dancing and me is SUPAHMAN POSE (win)
Club with Baabaa (who looks like proposing to me LOL)
My crazy idea into action (Baabaa looks like groping. LOL)
Instigated the other dude to dance.
Baabaa went to buy SUPAHMAN. we damn sync can.
we both sync until damn pro. type at same time (even the circle light on the ground interlocks tgt with same brightness)
people go copy us (I was dancing in bg lol)
and all of this is done without planning.
I had been thinking about choir.
Perhaps not getting a gold for Bratislava trip won't be so bad after all. I mean if this is the only way we'll learn, why not? Then the SYF will hopefully be better. If it doesn't I really want to go 撞墙.
I understand that sometimes we can't have the best of both worlds. To think about it, if we happen to clinch a gold by luck, Choir would be complacent. And SYF? probably plunge to the abyss.
Of course I wish to do well for both. Don't get me wrong.
I really wish choir would work hard. I'm not doubting whether you're working hard at all, but you're not working hard enough. Face it. This is competition. It's never a bed of roses. Don't put in hard work, too bad. Let's falter and die.
I'm very aware that we've told you the importance of working hard as early as start of October? and I doubt that even if we keep repeating ourselves things will suddenly change? I'm very sure that every single choir member is clever enough to understand the importance. Every single choir member has the mature mindset to think.
Then again, I feel that what's lacking, is focus.
One practice you can change everything, next practice you can drop and repeat the same mistakes. Tell me, how are we going to improve like that? Don't ask me. Like you, I have no idea.
We're just wasting time. Might as well skip practice?
Practice is meant for choir to learn stuff. To improve. But I currently don't see that at all.
And I realised, the three most common words I shout/ yell/ scream/ repeat in choir are:
"LOUDER" "DARKER" "THICKER"
and if you all had even bother to do that before I scream, I would have been moved to tears. But since it'd never happen, I guess I'll save up my tears for other more meaningful events.
Too bad for you.

