
Aoi is an Arsenal fan!
Why Arsenal and why haven't I considered Liverpool or Man Utd you may ask?
NOT LIVERPOOL CAUSE:
I only know torres from liverpool. At least Arsenal I know Robin (snorts) and Havard and Cesc Fabregas. Plus, I've heard that Liverpool is old people support one. lol.
NOT MAN UTD CAUSE:
I think Rooney is fat (ahahahah). That's a good enough reason??? :D
Went out with Belinda to do her IC today. We went to eat at this cool Jap pasta restaurant WHOO. I got like a salad, Pasta with meatballs, Ice lemon tea & Ice cream for like $18.90. Worth it ah. I couldnt finish the pasta though, cause I get sick of it thanks to the cream. But i finished all 8 meatballs. glutton :D
Then after making the IC, we went Bugis to kill time. Where Belinda got mad over Dino - patterned converse. HAHA. I think Havard Nordtveit has like wonderful eyes and skin!! hahaha.

