
Dad's not back yet. and I feel like re-doing a quiz (since my itunes playlist is much more updated now!!)
Here goes!!
Put Your Player On Shuffle
You Answer The Question With The Song You Got
DON'T CHEAT, EVEN IF IT DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT!!!
What Does Your Mom Say When She Yelled At You? Reflection ( Pop ver) - Christina Aguilera [Yes, I must reflect on my stupid evil actions.]
Your Dad Pokes You In The Head, What Does He Say To You? Bibbidi Bobbiddi Boo - Cinderella [ok fine he knows I love cinderella... but...!!!
A Hobo Walks Up To You, What Does He Say? The Song - Kirpi [ This song's indian. lol. ]
Your Best Friend Punches You In The Arm, What Does He/She Say? Hikari to kage wo Dakishimeta Mama - MKR [eh. I dont usually talk to my best friend in Jap. tyvm]
You Crush Bumps Into You At School, What Does He/She Say? Horn [heck? this was a dumb midi file]
You Worst Enemy Walks Up To You What Does He/She Say? Prayer - Turbo [My enemy must want to make peace with me =.=]
You Are Walking Down The Street At Night When Stranger Walks Up To You What Does He/She Say? Cross my heart - Eight Wonder [ Crystal is officially freaked out.]
You Are Running In The House When Your Brother Stops You, What Does He Say? At the same time - Audition [at the same time he enters the house too and he finds it so awesome.]
Your Sister Starts Yelling At You, What Does She Say To You? Nocturne Op72 No1 in E minor- Chopin [WHAT! I didnt steal her score.]
You See Your Pet, What Do You Say To Him/Her? Piano concerto no. 2 - Rachmaninoff [THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. yes my pet loves rachmaninoff too, but whatever.]
Your Favorite Teacher Comes Up To You, What Does He/She Say? Flying without wings - Westlife [ uhh... Yes I'm so awesome that i can fly without wings. *sarcasm intended*]
Your Least Favorite Teacher Walks Up To You, What Does He/She Say To You? I want it that way - Backstreet boys [Yeah, cause I probably dont do his/her homework. and he/she is pissed.]
realise that fav teacher - westlife, hated teacher - bsb. explains sth? lmao.
WHAT SONG EXPLAINS YOUR...
Life... The legend - FIR [ WOO THIS IS THE BEST ANSWER EVER. I FEEL IMMORTAL AND ALL FANTASY LIKE. YAY HAPPY.]
Friends... Twist King - Turbo [ I don't think they dance THIS much but you never know eg. abbii :DD]
Family... 3 ways to vacuum your house: 2 - Stephen Hatfield [HAH AWESOME.]
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush... 爱情攻略 - 王力宏 [OMGOMGOMG. LOL.]
Favorite Teacher... It's gonna be me - NSYNC[ Nsync wants to be my fave teacher ah.]
Pet... Symphonie Fantastique mvtmnt 4 - Berlioz [I can imagine the scariness.]
Enemy... Jet Song - West side story [WRONG. MY ENEMY AINT SOMEONE WHO LOVES WEST SIDE STORY >8(]
Religion... Highway blues - the sample song [ uhh crazy.]
Sexuality... Far away - Ronan hardiman [The singer's female so yeah. :D]
Sex Life... The reason - Hoobastank [ the reason is that I don't have one. yet.]
Doctor... Cubana Cubana - Maksim [no link no link.]
Favorite TV Character... Scene D'Amour - Sarah Brightman [woah sweet. what does this mean?]
Personality... 第一个清晨 - 王力宏 [let's see... I'm like the awesome sun.
Looks... Small waiting - Cool [ Yeah I'm still waiting for myself to look decent]
PUT DOWN THE SONGS...
#1 What's next - FIR
#2 Green Rose - Just
#3 Dancing in the moonlight - Jake wagner
#4 Finale 3rd movt from sonata in C minor - beethoven
#5 Deep - XR
#6 Heart - Jewelry
#7 Sin the last scene - ESTi
#8 Because I'm a girl - kiss
#9 When you come around - Westlife
#10 Boum Boum - Voyageur
#11 Humuhumunukunukuapua'a - Ryan Sharpay
#12 I wanna grow old with you - Westlife
#13 Puerto Rico - high society: amor
#14 Dream is a wish your heart makes - Cinderella
ANSWER THE QUESTION FROM THE SONGS ABOVE...
#1 song reminds you of what person? -HUEY cause she loves FIR
What is your favorite lyric from song #2 Korean la. how?
When did you discover the band/singer from #3 long time ago.
What's the first line of song #4 I do not want to write the notes and values out. tyvm
What's the last line of song #5 Korean again. can't help it.
Can you relate to song #6 I have a heart.
What's the first line of the chorus of #7 Lots of computer music
Is song #8 your favorite song? Not really
How many albums do you have of #9 On comp have alot 8 i think. if not only one.
When did you first hear song #10 around P6 ba.
How did you discover song #11 High School Musical 2 soundtrack, influence frmo Clarice
What do you like about song #12 MARK FEEHILY'S VOICE.
spell song #13 without vowels Prt Rc (prat rick! lol)
Who would you recomend song #14 to? EVERYONE. HAHA.

