
This post is going to be long.
Firstly, my hands feel like they're about to crumble and drop off. Like twigs.
So last night, my muscles were aching so badly that I couldn't sleep. It's like sleep 30 mins wake up, 15 mins later go back to sleep. That kind of thing. The best way was to sit up, let my arms hang loosely by my side, and sleep. However, my neck starts to ache.
Then Dad came back. I thought I was dreaming cause I thought he'd still be in China. But he took the night plane. So he helped me massage both arms (I can't do it myself cause If I massage left with right right will ache like hell, vice versa) and I managed to finally have a good night's sleep. But it was like 6am alr. Since School starts at 8.30, I slept until 7.45 and rushed to school.
I was rubbing my arm most of the time in school. Who knows how many skin cells I've killed. It has healed about 70% from last night alr. Which is a relief. Cause I plan to play Badminton either tonight or tomorrow morning. And with aching arms, there's no way I can practice my scales.
So....
Quiz time I guess.
#1 koped from JOANNE
01. What have you been doing recently?
Studying.
02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Not really, It only does when no batt. I'm available 24/7, but at night, I normally don't bother to pick up / reply sms since I'm asleep.
03. What happened at 10.00am today?
uhh.. Chemistry.
04. When did you last cry?
dunno.
05. Believe in fate/destiny?
Nah. I believe that our fate is in our own hands.
06. What do you want in your life right now?
I want Bratislava competition to be awesome.
07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Umbrella, if I remember to bring.
08. What's your favorite thing to have on your bed?
MY BUNNY.
09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Shorts
10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
"Good luck for your o level, sidekick." guess who.
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
I try not to.
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
*raises eyebrows*
13. What was the last movie you caught?
no recollection. I'm going to catch HSM3 and Twilight soon though.
14. What are you proud of?
My ears.
15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
"I conclude mark is a cow" 5/5/08 guess who.
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
VOIS SUR TON CHEMIN with abii!!
17. Do you have any nicknames?
crys. (mainly used by fuchunians) OH AND "C"
18. What does your last received text message say?
"TELL ME!" 7/11/08 5.11PM guess who.
19. What time did you go to bed last night?
6am, to be exact. The rest were kinda like short naps? (watch HOUSE to understand)
20. Are you currently happy?
More like the opposite.
21. Who gives you best advice?
depends on who I ask for what reason.
22. Do you eat whipped cream out of a can?
Whipped cream is too sweet for my liking.
23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Yiing Huey.
24. Is anything bugging you right now?
CHOIR. >8(
25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
abii I guess
26. Do you wear toe socks?
I don't waste money buying toe socks.
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Dad's office.
28. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Who hasnt.
29. What annoys you most in a person?
Being a retarded liar.
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
not interested (though abii says she'll help me find when we go JC HECK?!)
31. Have you ever done cocaine?
Oh? I've moved on to Heroin you toot. XD jkjk.
32.What is the colour of your room?
Light blue.
33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
Yeah, and be sentenced to death so the person who bribed you could get his money back. Shallow question.
34. Do you believe in the saying : talk is cheap?
work is expensive.
35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
ME
36. Who was the last person to hug you?
UHH. Mrs Yeo on reflection day? idk.
37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
HAHA. I KISSED SOMEONE IN MY DREAMS. =.=!
38. Do you have a life?
which is turning to death.
39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didnt die?
I would think that you've died if the questions hadnt continued.
40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
Profile song... ?
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
LOL. *refer to question 37*
42. Last time you smiled?
When I saw question 14.
43. Have you changed this year?
I think my leadership skills have improved.
44. What are you listening to right now?
Love will keep you up all night - Backstreet boys
45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
nope.
46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
I don't sleep walk, if that's your intention.
47. Is there a quote you live by?
合理的要求是训练 不合理的要求是磨练
48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Kevin again.
49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Piano, Guitar, Violin, Horn.
50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
uhhh... I can't tell :D
51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
groaning with my arm
52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Single and lovin it (:
53. What song best describe your love life?
O: Something that I already know - BSB (since i'm listening to it now. lol)
54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
I don't really have a preference to any guys.
55. Who always make you laugh?
Yiing Huey, Jane, Baabaa, Abii
56. Do you speak any other language other than English?
Chinese, abit of hokkien.
57. favourite website(s)?
Wherever I can download free scores / watch free anime
58. What's your middle name?
Dun have.
59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Doing Math homework (binomial)
60. What do you think you are like?
I thought I read "who". Hmmm.. WHAT... I'm like a tomato then :D (Very old alr)
61. Who will you choose to die with?
myself. I don't like dragging people alone
62. Where have you been today?
School, home.
63. What game do you play often?
Audition, Wahjong.
64. Who are you missing right now?
Everyone who misses me :D
65. If you have to choose between friends and love, who will you choose?
Friends. you can't have too many loves. Having only one person by your side is... insane and impractical.
66. What are you doing right now?
Doing this damn quiz
67. Which primary school are you from?
FUCHUN :D
68. Name 3 colors that you like?
GREEN RED BLUE
70. What is your life to you?
hectic.
71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Oh, like choir stuff? idk.
72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
gee talked to no one yet.
73. Who do you admire most?
All the clever dudes in my class.
74. Which month are you born in?
Les saisons - Harvest
75. How are you feeling right now?
Angry and stressed
76. What is the time now?
5.29pm
77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
oh i koped this
78.What color did you use to dye hair?
I would like light brown
79. Why are you doing this test?
Cause I feel like it.
80. What do you do when you're moody?
Sleep and keep silent.
81. At which age you wish to get married?
26? I dunno when I have a stable career
82. Who is more important to you? Girlfriend or friends?
Isnt that like question 65?
83. If today is the last day of your life, what will YOU DO?
I will compose a funeral march frantically
84. Who is the person you trust the most?
Me.
85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Yep.
86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Gold at Bratislava trip, GWH at SYF.
87. What is your goal for this year?
Get gold for bratislava trip
88. Do you believe in eternal love?
We all die someday.
89. What feeling do you love most?
Happy, carefree
90. Do you really think its Global Warming now?
Yes. if not global cooling meh?
91.What feeling you hate the most?
How I'm feeling now. Scared, uncertainty, stress, all rolled into one.
92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes. Unless the other party doesnt, then I dont.
93. Do you believe in God?
Haha. To speak the truth, only when I'm in need. =x
94. Who cares for you most?
老爸老妈
95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My bunny.
96. What will you bring when you fight?
self-made nuclear bomb. LOL. MY GANG.
97. What have you regretted doing in your whole life?
oh so many things.
98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
I'll care for myself and move on.
99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Just MOVE ON.
100. HOW DO U FEEL NOW?
hungry.
#2 koped from ANN
1. person who tagged you is? koped
2. your relationship with him/her:
friend
3. 5 impressions of them.
awesome pianist, awesome flutist, music pro, academically awesome, nice (i used awesome thrice woo)
4. the most memorable thing he/she has done for you:
I dunno!!
6. if they become your lover, you will?
*raise eyebrow*
7. if she becomes your lover, thing she has to improve on would be?
*raise eyebrow AGAIN*
8. if they become your enemy, you will?
uhh...? doesnt really matter lol.
9. what is it you want to tell them now?
nth.
10. your overall impression is?
stupid.
11. how do you think ppl around you will feel?
I think I affect how the feel with my moodiness.
12. what do you love about yourself?
I don't love myself.
13. what do you hate about yourself?
Oh. Everything.
14. the most ideal person you want to be.
Like Rachmaninoff xD.
15. for ppl that loves and cares for you, say something to them.
I love you too :D
16. ppl to tag.
1.YIING HUEY
2.JANE
3.BAABAA
4.ABII
5.DEBBIE HOE
6.BELINDA
7.JOY! lol
8.MX
9.Ting wei
10.KC? (heck)
17. who is no: 6 having a relationship with? [Belinda]
uh... CHRISTIAN BALE! OR JOSH BEECH! XD
18. is no: 9 a male of female? [Ting wei]
Oh you should ask HIM
19. if no: 7 and no: 10 are together, would it be a good thing? [KC & joy]
They don't even know each other but height matches?
20. what is no: 2 studying about?
What subjects she have lor. lmao
21. what was the last time you had a chat with no: 3?
Yesterday
22. what kind of music band does no: 8 like?
不知道. Probably creator of the Discovery Channel song or sth.
23. does no: 1 have any siblings?
Elder Brother ( i want one too!)
24. will you woo no: 3?
HAHA SHE'S MY COUPLE IN AUDI. LOL no la in real.
25. how about 7?
JOY?! *I thought she was paired with KC!*
26. is no: 4 single?
Uh. Going to be double I mean going to be with someone soon( inside joke)
27. what is the surname of no: 5?
It's next to her name.
28. what is a hobby of no: 10?
Gaming, probably.
29. does no: 5 and 9 get along well?
Dunno each other la.
30. what is no: 2 studying at?
Where I'm studying at.
31. talk about something for no: 1.
YIING HUEY IS AWESOME.
32. have you tried developing feelings for no: 8?
Oo no. not really.
33. where does no: 9 live?
Woodlands / Marsiling.
34. what colour does no: 4 like?
PEACH.
35. are no: 1 and 5 best friends?
noope
36. does no: 1 have any pets?
dunno. dun think so
37. is no: 7 the sexiest person in the world?
OH WHOO YEAH. ESP IN GHOST FORM. HAHA
38. what is no: 10 doing now?
breathing. and oh he's online.

