
Oh guess what.
Remembered the gruesome dream about being killed by a stupid vampire?
Yes. It actually happened before I read eclipse (and I'm left with 1 chapter!)
and guess what? I read and OMG. It's like identical to how Edward chomped of Victoria's head can. I think I have sixth sense can.
But either way, it's still damn scary.
The dream I mean, not the book.
Anyway. Something funny happened in audi again.
See, BAABAA and I were playing couple against 2 noobs.
We totally thrashed them ( like we solo can win le)
Then they were like: eh dar, let's hop. This people so bad de (cause I surprise song 118bpm or sth lol)
The BAABAA whispered: Let's rub salt on their wounds >8)
Me: LOL OK.
Then we had twit confessions
"Omqq darlinqqs, euu damn pr0 cann?"
"Yayyyss!! win! :D"
"darlinqq i lurbbes euu"
I'm fully aware of the level of grotesque. bleah.
THEN, (this is the funny part)
some dude by the ign of SALT walked straight into our couple lair.
and we laughed our heads off.
lmao.
To Baabaa:
baabaa darlinqqs, iie lurbbes euu. ai si ni le~!
*snorts at inside joke*

