
Lili 阿姨 gave birth already.
They named him shen jie. LOL.
So now, I have one more cousin.
And in total (including me), there's... 9 of us. omg that's... alot. and the age gap between oldest and youngest... is like 17 years. wow.
I've got a few more deviations I can showcase on my blog. HAHA
So awesome right? Did this from tutorial. The box looks a little out but I love the effects and all. :D
World Peace contest. awesome too :D
and oh, I really really need people to enter my contest.
Choir is finally improving. and I don't think I played a great part in their improvement.
Sop1s are putting more effort already, but still eating up the sound. I think they need to sing out more, support more, and believe in themselves more.
Sop2s made a great improvement. They are so much more musical now and won't make you go like "eww" when you listen to them sing.
Alto1s became more musical too. I think they just need more analogies and stuff. Love my section and their great imagination :D Voice quality also improved.
Alto2s, of course, maintained the super gold standard, and sounds as warm, as rich, as ever.
Thank you SLs for all this.
Thank you choir for putting in the effort.
Ok, I shall not continue the compliments, lest they become complacent.
Maybe the secret lies within running 1 lap before choir starts and sectionals. I don't see how we can do that on Saturday or in Bratislava, but anyway, everyone would have to put in their best.
Anyway, I have a big problem with rushing. I don't know, I always rush without realising (especially crescendos) Even Ms Poh pointed it out too. I desperately need metronome sometimes. But I'll try to control my speed more.
My blog currently still has like 6479 hits even though it's like closed. HAH. IT'S REALLY HOT LA. Actually don't really want to end it. I'll come up with a nicer design before opening it again. :D
THINGS TO DO TODAY
AOI

