
Ahh. Just the thought of School, is making me sick.
Well, the advantages are that I'll be able to get over with it fast, and graduate and go JC.
However... the thought of much much much mugging and unfinished homework. wow.
I'm going to miss 2008 for sure, it's another amazing year, with Beijing Olympics (which the Tshirt I'm wearing now! YEAH!), and from acquaintances to like friends with classmates, my change of piano teachers, Obssession with models and HOUSE.
Stuff like that.
I can't say I'm totally afraid of 2009. I'm looking forward to it too, really. I want to do well for SYF, I want to score good grades, and if possible improve my ugly marks in Social Studies. Then I want to get awesome results for O levels and get into my dream JC and study subjects I like.
New year resolutions? Firstly, I must accomplish my 2 half done compositions.
Sorry la, I'm sort of stuck with lousy chord choices, and laziness to copy and organise the score. argh. It's really driving me mad.
Plus, I need to START on my Egeog assignment (when is it due again? woops.)
Yeah. Meanwhile, enjoy the music on my blog.
Eragon Soundtrack - Patrick Doyle

