
hahaha. First time having title in Chinese.
Yeah. It's today's chinese compo title. woots. lol.
Anyway, Choir was alright~!
I managed to combine set piece and do some details, the more obvious ones. WHICH IS GOOD :D.
Congratulations Choir. Give yourselves a round of Applause.
STOP. I shouldnt compliment you guys so much lest you get complacent O:
Struggled through the tests this week, after screwing up Emaths last week (it was totally screwed. A B4!) Amaths was like so much better though. Bio and Chem were average. Managed to crap my way through some questions. Which is quite awesome. I hope I get As. whee.
I've decided that one of my new year resolutions is:
To listen in every single class and not fall asleep
yes. I know new year's like some time ago, but still... :D
I still feel bad about not being able to go for Choir though, heard that it was quite bad...!! GAH. But at least I pulled up the standard today, could say I did my part actually? Hmm yeah.
PE today was... HILLARIOUS. Ok I was aggressive sorry. IT WAS LIKE BASKET BALL WITH PINGPONG BALLS. OMG! hahaha.
Collected Money for GOOD PROGRESS AWARD ALR. hehehe. I'm going to squander it on a dress for my piano recital, and for my chunky heels <333. Many will not approve of that but I have my reasons:
1. It's too little to use for my piano fees (they're like TWICE?)
2. The money's already given to ME so I can buy stuff with it.
3. If I don't use it I might never ever use it in the future and when I die, I won't get to spend it at all. Probably my ahem, children, will inherit it. PAH!
So yeah.
NOW SOME STUFF I MAY SQUANDER IT ON (most preferably from topshop hehehe)
Possible Dresses I might actually Consider.
SHOES I WANT!!! <333 GREEK SANDLES AND PLATFORMS / CHUNKIES ARE LOVE!
Shoes that MUMMY wants. Pretty mary Janes and laced ups. :D
.sknahT ycavirp fo niotcetorP ot eud dedocnE eb lliw tarp gniwollof eht
Yju dhjw. A tjh's smuqs Terrae phygjme. Camqsfy, sneme'q sne wnjfe POBO snahi snps A snahd qne wehs sj seff sne wnjfe wjmft. Qjgenjw NPZEF DHJWQ AS. pht Fen fah sjj.
Sneh Npzef wpq fade kmessy guon NJQSAFE SJTPY. Qne wpq fade "Jn Vpheqqp oph ij tjwh wnps?"
Qj a wehs: "A'ff npve sj pqd gq Fag camqs. Wnps ac qne wphs'q Vpheqqp sneme?"
N: Wny tj yju npve sj re sneme sneh?
O: A tuhhj.
N: Wny tj Terrae pht Qnahhy npve sj re sneme?
O: Qnjuft re opuqe Sjk4 rpn?
N: JN SJK CJUM. YEPN. YJU'ME PFF SJK 4.
As wpq tpgh qpmopqsao. A snahd as'q opuqe qne dhwq sne cpos snps A wehs sj POBO jkeh njuqe. A MEPFFY TJH'S QEE WNPS'Q WMJHI WASN KFPHHAHI CJM GY CUSUME. Qemajuqfy, Gy gpah kumkjqe sneme wpq sj caht jus prjus Rpht, pht GEK. Yju snahd A ij sneme kfpy aqqas? Yju snahd A ijs qj guon sage aqqas? A oph epqafy kjhh onjam sj qsuty Oneg jm qsucc fade snps.
A'g ijahi sj exkfjte phy qeojht hjw.
Fjjd ps snaq
Terjmpn - Bahiya - Npzef.
Terjmpn - Bjey - Npzef.
IPN FPN.
Jd. phywpy, sne POBO jkeh njuqe wpq haoe. Evemyjhe posupffy snjuins we weme sne imptupset qeo4. pht sney wehs fade "qj njw'q yjum F1M5? Wnps BO yju kfph sj ij?" pht qsuccq fade snps. Npmk ehqegrfe kemcjmgphoe = rjmahi. Iuaspm ehqegrfe = Rjmahi sjj. Onjam = TPGH NAFFPMAJUQ. Sne qophtahpvaph qjhi wpq exsmegefy pweqjge.
Sneh GEK spfd. Sne gjtufeq weme fade *Y#*(!CY)S!@*!!! 20 - 25 gahq jc GAXET meoaspf cjm kemcjmgahi Gpbjm. jgi oph tae! pht pmiugehspsave eqqpyq pht P WNJFE OJGKFESET QJHPSP?! *cpahs*
Sneh wehs OOP exnaras. Sne rpht kejkfe weme sne jhfy jheq wnj ojuft seff we npth's npt J fevefq yes. SNEAM NPFF AQ PAMOJHET!!! JGIJGI!! A pqdet prjus Rpht. Sney qpat ac sney heet kejkfe, sney waff spde ah gjme, eveh ac A npve fade hj rpodimjuht. Njkecuffy a'ff re fuody? Phywpy, sne onjam wehs Rmpsaqfpvp ojgkesasajh pfqj. Rus sne onjam tute wpq fade qsjhet.
Sneh Praa pht Refahtae tmpiiet ge sj kjjf opuqe sney wphs kemv ps tuteq. Fjf. wnpsevem.
As'q cuh fp. pht etuopsajhpf.
and... that should be all.
BYE.

