
During Chem spa...
J: haha short.
A: You'd better watch out. I'm going to divorce you tomorrow.
C: 小孩子不要吵
J: LOL HAHAHA. (complains to Esme)
Es: Tell Carlisle that I'm going to divorce him for scolding you all.
J: Carlisle, Esme says she's going to divorce you for scolding Alice and I.
C: I refuse to pay for the lawsuit
Es: I kick you out of the house.
C: The house is mine.
Es: The bank accountsss are mine.
C: The cars are mine.
*Esme was fuming mad and short of things to say*
J: (whispers) The children are mine.
Es: THE CHILDREN ARE MINE.
C: No lor. Since I changed you, you're mine, and thus, overall the children are mine.
*Esme continues fighting with Carlisle*
J: (To Rosalie) If Carlisle and Esme really divorce, who will you go with?
R: I'll go with Emmet, cause unlike you guys, our relationship is strong.
C: (out of the blue) 为什么他们的名字全部这样怪的。
J: LOL. HAHAHAH.
J: (to Emmet) Carlisle and Esme are divorcing.
Em: why?
J: (tells Emmet the whole story). So who you following? Rosalie says she would follow you.
Em: I run out of the house.
J: ya. I fly to africa.
Haha. look who quarrelled instead. :D

