
OMGOMGOMG.
I HEARD FROM LYNETTE THEORY RESULTS ARE OUT!?!?!
IDK LEH!!
ZOMG!
G6 DISCINCTION = MOOLAH $$$$
anyway, I had heart attack like TWICE TODAY.
ONE
T: Crystal, I need to talk to you.
C: uh ok.
T: regarding you composition portfolio... it seems that we have to submit a proposal and the deadline was last year.
C: WHAT?! MR C DIDNT TELL ME.
T: yeah we know. So we'll check first, meanwhile, would you like to prepare for your Additional Study Performing?\
*discusses about one more duet, and one violin accompaniment*
T: Oh I just checked. That was meant for last year's sec 4.
C: Oh lol. ok.
T: So you can still do your composition.
C: Yeah. ok. thanks.
TWO
C: Where's my diary?
J: I dunno.
A: Crystal, I think your diary is here.
C: WHAT?! YOU CIRCULATED IT AROUND THE CLASS? IT WAS ONLY MEANT FOR THE TWO OF YOU TO WRITE!!
J: omg? I didn't know. Your post it was like so vague. Then I thought you were weird, but since you always do weird stuff I decided to just let you do your weird stuff.
C: ?!?!?!!!!! OMG I WANT TO KILL YOU. I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW.
J: Crystal, I'm sorry... ):
C: I don't get it! EINSTEIN understood and you didn't?!?!
C: (to einstein) I sincerely thank you for your smarts.
J: Well, it has always been a known fact that einstein is obviously more clever than I am.
C:ARGH!!!!
*15 mins of shouting*
C:I'm going to lose my voice lah. If I lose my voice it's all your fault.
ARGH.
I'm still a bit pissed off now. But after listening to Eunice play Chopin's Nocturne in F minor, I feel a little better.
But im really scared I'll lose my voice Like shinny. Cause on thurs My vocal chords cant open and I'm more of like "saying" than "singing" Essassa. shitz.
Shoujin came back to visit today.
I missed her alot really :D
Talked mainly about school, I asked about how JC life was like, talked about JC MEP and stuff. JC seems to have more freedom. and JC MEP includes more hearing, which I'm not that afriad of. I'm more afraid of Argumentative Essays. Since my argumentatives suck suck suck. But for the love of music, I'm going to join anyway. I'm going to work super duper hard!!! :D
Turns out Shou jin is another MEP lover like me. YAY.
You see, it's really hard to find people who are really dedicated to mep. and shoujin's always sort of there and I actually never noticed o.o I'm sorry.
Ok I shall go now.
BYE

