
*After Dinner on Christmas Eve*
M: I love beef :DDDD
D: When you get a boyfriend hor. Make sure he can bring you to restaurants.
M: lol. moneyyyy.
... ...
Me: Pa. You should teach me how to wire the TV and the Amp and the Dvd player and top box. So next time I can do it myself.
Dad: Don't need what. Just get a boyfriend who knows how to do it.
M: oh ok. lol. But I still want to learn. Just in case. >8)
... ...
M: *struggles with can drink*
D: Come I help you open la.
*Pop*
M: Thanks Pa.
D: Make sure your boyfriend is strong enough to open can drinks ah.
M: Lol. ok. *mental image of Emmet's Abs. lol*
... ...
Dad just said the can drinks thing just now.
Since I've got 3 and 3 is such a nice number, I've decided to post it. But why my dad's so eager for me to get a boyfriend, I don't know.
Oh and Rosalie's one is like "He cannot have tattoos, He cannot smoke, bla bla bla"
Lol.

