
ABII DID THIS FOR ME!! ISN'T IT AWESOME / BEAUTIFUL :DDDDD
JULIEN JULIEN JULIEN JULIEN!!! <3333
hahaha.
Abi's bday celebration was awesome, btw.
In the morning, we sent her a scroll from "the cullens" and I da bao-ed Happy meal breakfast for her to eat in class (YAY! POKEBALLS!) The rest of the day was fine (even for Physics SPA, kinda. I promise not to screw any of my SPAs up like last year when I was still 乳臭未干)
THEN CAME THE TIME AFTER EGEOG LESSON! WE HAULED OUR PRESENTS AND RUSHED TO THE CANTEEN WHERE JOANNA HAULED OUT THE CAKEEEE!! YAYY!!!
Oh then we couldn't light the candle cause the fan was blowing hurricanes at us. So we lit and got abi to blew out in the next second. lol. Then presents!!! I bet abi loved all of it. ESP those shoesies and Belinda's book. haha. and Joanna's book of ABIISM and BRENDA'S "BATHING SET" LOL. haha. yay!!!
SO HAPPY SWEEEEET SIXTEEEEEENTH ABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :DDD
MEP was kinda boring and Jing yun and I were doing all sorts of weird stuff (like learning chinese 听写)
Me: Do you have glue?
Jingyun: You asked me before on Monday
M: GOT MEH?
J: have. during Maths extra lesson
M: LOLOLLOLOLLOL
J: Waaa your stuff until now still havent stick ah?
THEN....
I was feeling real cold so I wore my brown hoodie and covered my face with the hood.
Serene: Crystal in a brown jacket!!
M: ?
S: Equals to Chris Brown!!!
M: =.= yeah, i dont even LIKE Rihanna.
Oh. I love spy missions :DDDD

