
I must be pretty slow since I've just come to realise how busy I'll be
Good luck to me.
Total defence day and food rationing. Ring any bells?
Advantages of the bread:
Disadvantages of the bread:
YES! Reminded me of The Fuchun Days where we ate Tapioca :DDD
I don't understand why Bread would be a better choice over Tapioca since Tapioca is cheaper. Maybe cause they don't have to prepare Bread. But back in the WWII days... their bread was so hard you can hurl it at people. And you probably have to dip it in water to eat it (since only tapioca flour is available). Oh I get it. Explains the hardness of the bread.
Anyway, This was much I can remember of the Fuchun Logo. Pardon me if I get anything wrong. Don't get me wrong! I still love Fuchun!!
Here's FUCHUN AND ROSYTH (drawn by abi) TOGETHER!
And Maha Bodhi!
Yeah! In order, Maha Bodhi, Fuchun, Rosyth. HAHA. WHOSE IS THE MOST ACCURATE?! :D
Anyway...
Brenda's Slorg Petpet and My aisha! haha.
And I really really really hate Cameron and feel like cutting her neurones.
Chelsea drew a warf afterwards which I didn't take a picture of. haha.
AND FINALLY... OUR MASTERPIECE AT THE WORKSHOP!
I did "MAXIMUM TIME WASTED" and the curvy frames ard Maximum and time.
Belinda did 40 HOURS
and Abi did the heart shapes and the girl.
Hour glass and smiley was done by Brenda.
It's supposed to look like we're high on drugs. Lol.

