
Me is teh suckaz.
Anyway, I've come to a conclusion that I have Low Blood Pressure. I tend to get dizzy now and then. Esp during Bio SPA, I was writting and suddenly the world starts to spin and I'm like "shut up". I hate myself for everything. My stupid slow heart, my stupid stomach. gahh! And my lack of leadership ._.
I sucketh alooots.
Been reading a few books recently, and I'd really love to do the book reviews
Nobody's Princess & Nobody's Prize by Esther Freisner
Ain't it SO beautiful?
Mainly it's about Helen of Sparta before the Trojan War.
Freisner sort of twists the myths and transforms Helen into an adventure - loving girl, who loves to dress up as a boy. Haha.
Both are highly interesting books that I recommend all to try. Freisner starts off Helen's journey fairly well in Nobody's Princess and continues it just as well in Nobody's Prize. If you're a huge fan of Greek mythology OR Percy Jackson, you should give it a try :D
Rated: 9/10
If I have a wicked Stepmother, where's my Prince? by Melissa Kantor
Firstly, I'll admit that I borrowed it cause I am a huge fan of Cinderella. Haha.
It's mainly about this Pro artist girl, Lucy who feels that she's in the shoes of Cinderella. Her dad ain't dead, but she has a stepmother and two step sisters that are "mean" to her. Why "mean"? Cause I personally feel that It's not really "mean". It's kind of typical of what most parents, and what lacks between them is understanding. There is lack of communication between Lucy and her stepmother. Also, sometimes, Lucy isn't given a chance to explain. Her dad, too mostly sides with her stepmother with little knowledge of what happened.
Personally, I feel that it's not bad, though not as good compared to Nobody's Princess & Nobody's Prize.
Rated: 7/10
And I'd better go finish up my string trio, lest I get scolded. :D

