
Mom and I were watching Some show on Chn 54 and mom was learning those dance steps when suddenly we noticed A LIZARD'S TAIL ON THE FLOOR.
Then I noticed the lizard at the air con and scrambled away to one corner at godspeed, screaming.
My mom got frightened and ran towards me and we hid behind the sofa and I pointed out the lizard to her.
The neck was red with blood and it must have been hiding in the aircon and just cut itself when we on it since the blood was fresh and it was still squirming (probably in pain!! D:)
Then I told my mom we should remove it with bamboo pole and she didn't dare. Then she went to off the aircon, which was a bad choice since the flaps closed in on the lizard and then got stucked. So I on it again and AOI TO THE RESCUE!!
Gross picture. Whoops.
See how I removed it from it's body. Cause I thought it's broken neck must be throbbing with pain.
It was lifeless. Still panting a little, but dying. So I just laid it there, Said a prayer to Hades to look after this poor creature who lost its life due to its carelessness.
Yeah.
CRY!

