
I’m defective.
And I think I have Sound → colour synesthesia.
It’s pretty weird. Cause when I hear certain songs, I always associate it to some colours. The more common colours are those towards the yellow side. Like gold or ochre or just sunny yellow. The weird thing is like Blues don’t make me think of blue. I will see weird colours like… grey, purple – grey, depending on the song. But it always have this muted colour, called grey. They should be called Greys. lol. Stuff like White Horses, I guess since it reminds you of waves it should be blue right, but in my mind, I see Silver. It’s those type of silver that glints in the sunlight. Those that sparkle.
and on rare occasions, I have Sound → Smell/taste synesthesia. ( I don’t even know if this exists!)
Yeah, so it’s like some songs when you play it, I’m just reminded of the smell and taste of Peaches and Prunes. And Some, smells like… I don’t know how you call it…. Pine maybe? (oh my, it seems to be leaning towards the “P” side now.)
oh and trust me. Eragon soundtrack is HIGHLY AND BRILLIANTLY COLOURFUL. I can sense at least 5 colours in “Battle of Varden” alone.
So, yes, I’m defective… and I’m highly convinced I have parasites living in my stomach.

