15 March 2009
Alot of things happened lately. I shall List them accordingly. Too lazy to go into details.
- Finished my String Trio – plus recording! THANK YOU WAN TING, ELLIE, MANDA AND JOLENE :D
- Got PPR. Like sai. L1R5 13. I NEED TO CHIONG TERM 2! MUST MAKE IT TO ACJC!!!
- Went IT fair with Jane. Quite boring the fair.
- Had bad gastric. So had to miss the awesome RJC concert. I’m sorry.
- Still having gastric. Wondering whether I’ll be able to make it to KF’s celebration tomoro. Praying hard.
- I’m able to get a golden retriever if I’m able to persuade my mom. :)
- Hoping I can get the FFVII Tifa cosplay ): (it’s $169! I think I’d rather save up for Topshop shoes)
AOI’S RECENT READS.
Yes, too busy to do book reviews!!
- Geek High – Piper Banks (i’m waiting for the sequel – Geek Aboard!)
- PEEPS – Scott Westerfeld (Prequel to The Last Days. Yummy parasites xD )
last thing…
JULIEN! NEW BEAUTIFUL PICTURES :D





and… why doseth he haths a french horn Oo