
HAHA THIS IS DAMN EPIC.
Some Girl mistook me for another “Crystal” that went to tag her blog. So, I checked the tags and decided it ain’t me at all.
But, what marvels me…
HOW DID SHE MANAGE TO LINK TO MY BLOG! LOL.
anyway It’d be kind of fun to know the other Crystal too. Yes, I know my name is common, which is why if you refer to my URL, I have added an extension: CRYSTALYX (which sounds more futuristic and cool to me). Otherwise, You may call me Crys (uh, which is also damn common bleah) or Jasper (HAIL!) or, Aoi. Yes. Esp at the Track Meet on Thurs everyone was like shouting CRYSTAL (who is this Track girl doing all the cheer stuffs) and SHE HAPPENED TO BE INFRONT OF ME and then throughout the day I was turning my head to random people who weren’t even calling me! (of course that was until I decided (with the help of Rosalie) that I would only respond to Jasper / Jazz) But yeah, our level the Crystal Loo ran well. Congrats. I seem to be the only non- athletic Crystal that exists. Boo. D:
EDIT!!
I added her (Sujena) and found out that it was indeed a mistake! Haha thanks alot Maii Jiiex O: I have yet to link you. But, this episode’s kinda EPIC. HAHA EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC! And I don’t see what’s wrong with making a new friend (MARVEL AT MY EXTROVERTNESS PEOPLE!)
So… HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUJENA (even though I know you for barely an hour xD)
TRACK MEET 2009
Um, as usual, Rosalie and Edward (bad bad boy) were perving at men. Like beautiful man and ang moh dude and buff dude (whom they / we thought was ugly! lol) They were PRACTICALLY LEANING OVER THE RAILING TO WATCH HAHAHA. omg. Javelin was pretty cool to watch. Some dude threw the javelin and it flipped in the air like 270 degrees. lmao. I totally loved the 1.5km It’s damn CI JI. And for girl’s sprint LIANG WEI PWNS ALL! HAHA. I totally remember her back in when we’re P6. she was like 10++ metres infront of us. PWN! And hey I got third in the end (cause the green house dude who got second got disqualified for cutting into Aik Ching’s lane!)! Ahh.. those were the times! I’m quite tempted to do Book review. ZOMG! JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE 阅读集成!*Panics!* I think I saw Chugy there, but can’t be too sure. OH AND I’M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH NIGHTWISH NOW. And I sort of understand why Rosalie doesnt like Coldplay too much. They sort of get boring after awhile if you spam listen 24/7. Though the only 2 songs from Nightwish I can sing to is like “The Poet and The Pendulum” and “Eva”
Eva is so touchie! haha.
AOI’S RECENT READS
Vidalia in Paris by Sasha Watson
And already the cover is already so brilliant.
It’s a rather artsy book and about this dude who steals Artwork and sells them for Moolah.
THEN, THERE’S THIS BOOKSTORE DUDE CHARACTER CALLED JULIEN! HAHA
Ok I admit, I borrowed it for Julien. But there are some rather cool french terms inside ;D
So overall rather good book, but can be better.
So, 7/10
AOI

