
I discovered I had a coldplay album – X & Y and I’ve never listened to it before (whoops) since Dad bought it in… P6? Wth. haha.
But I realised I actually love alternative Rock genre and I’m trying to collect Albums of Rock bands back in 1970 – 1990. It’s quite interesting.
Anyway… my recital was fine.
The appearance of Mr Wong was nonetheless rather quirky.
Alice, Rosalie, Bella, Edward (duh) came!!! Yay! and of course, not forgetting BEAR BEAR and her comrades! Jing Yun, Huey and Janeee!!! I super duper appreciate their presence.
So I guess it’s goodbye to August (for awhile) as I proceed to “Voiles” by Debussy. (Prelude II I think)
And Alice and I are divorced on Monday. HAH. She signed the letter of Divorce witnessed by Lawyer M.O.A (Master Of All, otherwise known as Ellie) and Emmett Cullen (Whom I’m not sitting next to now D:) It hurts me that Alice and Rosalie are sitting next to each other and infront of them is Esme, with Edward the same row, 2 seats infront and Emmett Diagonally behind, at the next row. I only have Carlisle within Vicinity, but hey I’m next to the door!! >8)
Then Jane and Huey came my house and we created IMAGINARY FRIENDS :DDDDD
So here was how it went. (Jane arrived first and we blasted HSM3 sound track lol)
Yiing Huey: *knocks*
Crystal: JANE! TURN DOWN THE MUSIC! YIING HUEY I CAN’T HEAR YOU!!
Jane: *turns down music* OK!
C: Password please
YH: what password?
J: If you don’t know, ask Zack (fair!) he’s standing outside.
YH: haha yeah right.
C: he should be on the stairs or something.
YH: The only thing I see on the stairs is a plant.
J: Serious just ask him
YH: oi Don’t play la. Open up
*after awhile… YH refuses to play along*
C: *opens door, but not gate* Hi Zack
YH: *spins around*
Z: Hi
J: Just ask him
YH: *to Z* what’s the Password?
Z: Greeen… Flowers!
YH: *dao face* Green flowers
C: *opens door*
J:Yeah, so here are our friends. Sitting on the Sofa is Kiranov, Eliza. Infront of the Piano is Julien
Eliza: Hi!
Kiranov: YO
Julien: Hello.
J: wait… where’s Mark
C: Oh remember we told him to sit in the Kitchen and amuse himself while the others are not here yet?
J: Oh yeah! *goes and drags out Mark*
M: Hi Yiing Huey
YH: Oo *goes and sit on the Piano chair*
C: NOOOO! DON’T SIT ON JULIEN!!!! AHHH!
YH: THERE’S NO ONE HERE LA! ARE YOU JANE AND CRYSTAL!!!?!?! HAVE YOU GONE INSANE!
J: No!
C: No!
YH: THEN HOW DO YOU PROVE THEIR EXISTENCE. *to JL* hello. *to us* SEE THEY DON’T REPLY!!*
C: That’s cause you insulted them!
YH: *walks towards Fish pond
J: NOOO! DON’T MOVE ZACK IS THEREEEEE! INFRONT OF THE FISHPOND! CAN’T YOU SEE IT!!!!
YH: *heck care*
Z: AHHHH! *luckily moves quickly out of the way*
C: Whew.
HAHAHA.
damn hillarious.
anyway we had lots of fun playing with each other’s hair. woohoo. lol.

