
Yes, finally we’re stepping down.
I shouldn’t be blogging at this time, but let’s talk about some recent stuff.
Like how I uploaded a new playlist of four rather awesome Nightwish songs from Dark Passion play :D
So Thursday, we all gave our speeches and admin comm handed over. Actually there’s alot I’d like to say but somehow my brain went abit zonkers and I only talked like 50% of it. ah well. anyway..
So I know I’ll miss you all like shit la. Especially my altos where I practically spent 98% of Choir life with you guys. (2% was when I was in Sop2 learning I feel pretty in Sec 1 haha) So yes, of course I’ll miss you all. My dear alto 1s, and my dear alto 2s, where I belonged in sec 1 (yes I’m not a true alto 1!! D:) But nevertheless, A1 is a rather cool section to be in, cause the middle parts that make up the chords are just so important (I mean, after all, it is either the E or E flat that determines whether it is C major or C minor chord right?)
For the next few weeks, I shall let myself interview well… myself, and those interested to read may read ;D
Friday…
Went out with Rose & Alice.
Edward & Bella & their group of goons when for Friday Fever (and won!! CONGRATULATIONS I knew you guys could make it ;D)
We went out to shop + watch Star Trek.
Quite obviously, instantly, I fell in love with CHEKOV :DDD. Chris Pine’s not bad either. But Chekov was the computer genius and hillarious and cute. So… ! :D
“Olsen’s gone!!”
Hahaha.
I guess I’m happy for Alice, who bought 50 bucks worth of make up (cause it was GSS O:)
Then went for Astroweek at AJC. I’d like to point out that we were “fashionably late” woops. haha. But it was damn fun the whole thing. WE GOT TO VIEW SATURN (which the dude pronounced as Satan.) AND JEWEL BOX AND MANY BEAUTIFUL CONSTELLATIONS (of which I noticed Southern cross myself! haha). The Planetarium was rather hillarious. And cause it’s this dome balloon thing, when we laugh inside it would echo like hell (woops). I learnt loads of stuff… like how to spot constellations. Scorpius was rather cool. Leo was kind of boring cause I couldn’t find how it resembles a lion? Saggitarius reminded me mostly of Zoe. :D
Saturday…
ALTO CHALET WOOHOO.
Though it took awhile to get the fire started it didn’t matter :D Wuen nee & I & Celeste & Poody built a super cool sandcastle with a door in between. It was so funny. Wuen nee and I were digging holes and then our fingers touched. AND WE SCREAMED. XD then we reinforced the sides with water. I admit I was kind of evil, ordering Juniors to go collect water. HAHAHA. Poor Kaiyin’s turtle got populated and destroyed by sandflies. Wuen nee kindly burried it XD. Then Pheo’s ugly mask got stomped on by wuen nee and I (HIGH FIVE XD) cause we were sadists. We did a couple of jump shots yeah.
Oh and we went to Chip shop. Who sold like super sweet drinks and Super oily fish and chips (YUCK) And we saw this shop with really cute bags (almost bought the rabbit one!!!) This chalet thing sort of inspired me to go wild wild wet!! hahaha.
Overall it was rather fun ;DDDDD
And now I sit here, ready to go back to school (urgh)

