
Spot the flaw and you win a 100 bucks ( transparent currency)
Behold my cinnamon stars flipping skills!
WOOHOO CINNAMON TOAST!
Jane handles the pancake mix…
Yiing Huey grabs it over to play with it…
DANCES with it…
AND BEHOLD! BLUE PANCAKES! (ok I admit that it’s turqoise – ish)
Clockwise from blue pancakes: Cinnamon toast, Apple juice, Siew mai, Fried egg and french toast! WOOHOO
I finally know how meatloafs are supposed to look like (and taste like! *slurp*)
BEWARE: The ghost of Albeniz room :)
you’ll win a hundred bucks if you manage to guess the complete recipe of the blood (apart from those that already know). good luck!
*****
Everything is just going so wrong, you know? Oh wait you don’t know. Mother’s day is approaching and Mum sort of made Dad and I angry again and then there’s this cold war in the family and everyone starts to hate each other. ARRRRGGGGHHH!
I doubt I’m able to take this / handle this anymore >8(
Everything’s so messy when it isn’t supposed to be! And Mum’s like sort of… trying to make us all feel guilty when it’s her fault in the first place!! She’s trying to be like indispensible and all and it gets soooo annoying..
GAHH!
On the plus side, went to Museum for learning Journey today.
Saw Lacroix (like finally! haha) AND THEN WE STARTED DESIGNING CLOTHES. AND THE WHOLE CLASS LIKE HORDE AROUND THE TINY TABLE AREA LOL. I coloured some really cool green gradient pants and I suddenly have this urge to start a collage of materials of my own.
I’m going to do a few themes, starting with Plastic, then Paper, then Cloth / foil ? and I’ll collect random stuff that can be sacrificed for my artwork. And If things get more interesting, I’ll begin with colour themes (STARTING WITH GREEN OF COURSE!)
Anyway, we were supposed to go like buy Percy Jackson 5, The last olympian and BORDER DOESN’T EVEN HAVE STOCK YET! we asked the dude and he was all like “I’m not sure” AT LEAST THE KINO GUY (kino no stock yet either) WENT LIKE “You may want to check again next week” So I’m definitely going to buy it at Kino. But anyway, I managed to cope Seventeen magazine (LOLOLOLOLOLOL) and PERCY JACKSON DEMIGOD FILES AT KINO! WOOHOO!!! I’m going to like devour it during the next 3 day holiday. yay!!
goodbye!

