
GAHH!
This sucks.
As if it’s my fault that I fell sick and had this stupid Migrain for the past week and had to miss school. Now I like totally missed the chapter on reproduction and I’m destined to screw up the bio test on Tuesday. I’ve just wrecked up my life. MIGRAIN WHY DID U HAVE TO COME NOWWW?!?!?! Plus, I MISSED SOOOO MANY TESTS.
I’m really at a loss of what to do now. It’s like I CAN’T MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME. I know I’m not supposed to stressed myself out, if not the doctors promised a relapse. And I got this jab that like numbed my right shoulder and the wound is looking a tad bit disastrous. BUT I DON’T KNOW. I’M PRETTY MUCH STRESSING OUT RIGHT NOW AS I TYPE.
Gosh. I CAN’T EVEN DO THE REPRODUCTION WORKSHEET. WHAT THE HELL.
Ok I’m going to search asknlearn now to see if any answers are up… and… no (which is not surprising at all) I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PREPARE FOR MY BIO TEST WHEN MY BIO TEXTBOOK IS IN SCHOOL (cause I was sick! and how did I know I’d get an MC on Friday so I could bring my Textbook home when I left on Thurs during PE?) AND YEAH. I CAN’T PREPARE FOR SS EITHER (another textbook stuck in school) I could read wikipedia, but… ISN’T THAT ABIT EXTREME.
GOD.
If I really do die, I pray for a peaceful death.
Thank you very much.

