
Haha got this new PSP game : Class of Heroes.
Kinda addicted, but I’ve been doing work, so I don’t feel too bad =x
Yeah, Farewell was a blast. I feel awesome as a sec 4. finally.
GUESS WHAT.
I GOT MS ECCENTRIC AWARD. HAHA.
(thanks to you, joy, and my various lovely juniors, esp. the “nets” (Lynette, Jeanette) and Chai! HAHA.) And thanks for all the letters, everyone :) By the way most of you spelt eccentric wrongly. I have stuff like ecentric and essentric. you know who you are! >8)
And I especially have to thank Elizabeth and Josephine, the 2 sec 1s who gave me gifts! :) I feel pretty bad though, cause I really do not have a clue who’s who within the sec 1s and guess what? I don’t even know who my section consists off! D: I’m sorry sec 1s! but all of you must love choir and enjoy it throughout your 4 years here okayy!!!
Seriously, thanks for all your wonderful gifts, I especially love them man! and thanks for remembering the whole “dudes” thing (carry on the tradition my successors!!). I was sad that Vanessa wasn’t there though D: NOOOO. (I think she told me she’s not gonna be there… perhaps I forgot.) I think Hui En wasn’t there too ); ALL MY LOVELY PEOPLE WHY DIDN’T YOU COME!
I’m starting to wonder if xiao you as SL was a good idea. She seems to become siao – er and siao –er by the day. (This is meant to prevent further inflation of her ego)
We are certainly a CLASS OF HEROES SNCHOIR!
All the best and… I’ll miss you!
(maybe if I’m free on tues I’ll come back for a little while!)

