
I feel obliged to post this.
(“you” refers to me, Stranger refers to the dood)
CLAM WARFARE!
You: good evening
Stranger: ohai
You: May I enquire your current global positioning?
Stranger: Well sir, I am currently located in the pacific ocean.
Stranger: Living at the bottom of the ocean.
You: Queer, I'd say.
Stranger: Not at all.
You: It's nice meeting you, Poseidon.
Stranger: Ah.
Stranger: You see.
Stranger: I am a clam.
Stranger: Much mightier
Stranger: and majestic
Stranger: than poseidon
You: I like eating clams.
Stranger: You know
You: They go well with chilli sauce.
Stranger: One day clams will rise up
Stranger: And take over the world.
Stranger: beginning with florida
You: I take it that you are extremely closely located to Florida.
Stranger: Your guess is right.
You: Of course.
Stranger: I am poised for the final countdown.
Stranger: ready to strike whenever the mothership sends out the signal.
You: Let me join forces with your clam clan.
Stranger: The clan regime is quite sellective.
You: State me your criteria.
Stranger: You must complete a rigorous test to see if your deemed fit for clam warfare.
Stranger: 1. Must be pure
2. Must be able to make pearls
3. Must smell of fish
4. Must have gills
Stranger: or
Stranger: some sort of way to breathe
You: You see,
You: I'm an oyster.
Stranger: Also, do you mind if your DNA were to be manipulated.
Stranger: To make you into a clam-man
You: I have a protective shell and I can play defence rather well
Stranger: for water to ground warfare.
Stranger: Ic.
Stranger: Are you the oyster leader?
You: Certainly.
Stranger: ....I knew it...
You: Consider yourself lucky to have met me (:
Stranger: The oysters and clams will no longer see each other as enemies but rather allies
Stranger: DOWN WITH MAN
Stranger: UP WITH CLAM
You: UP WITH OYSTERS
Stranger: HUZZAH
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
THE COUPLE THING.
Stranger: darling, do you like this new dress?
You: which dress
Stranger: the one i'm wearing
You: I'm blind. remember
You: describe it to me
Stranger: well it's a black dress, since i didn't have any before
Stranger: the skirt falls a bit above my knees
You: hmm.
You: What's the material like
Stranger: something synthetic, i guess
You: IS IT PVC
Stranger: no
You: okay.
You: Hmm do you know that synthetic materials make you smell
You: Resarches have shown and proven it valid.
You: Just a warning.
Stranger: i'm not a particularly smelly person to begin with
Stranger: i'm not worried
You: But I know you love this dress so you might as well just keep it and not waste my hard earned money!
Stranger: right, it seems like a good one
You: Your darling always gives you excellent advice.
You: If only I had eyes to savour your beauty D:
You: Damn that drummer who poked my eye out with his stupid stick. AND IT WAS BOTH EYES.
Stranger: oh dear..
Stranger: you still know my scent, and the sound of my voice
Stranger: and the texture of my skin
You: You know we should fly to Milan now.
Stranger: milan would be lovely
You: Yeah
You: And I'll buy you tickets to all the fashion shows
You: MILAN FASHION WEEK HERE WE COME!
Stranger: hahaha
You: *boards the plane*
You: correctiong
You: *boards the PRIVATE JET*
Stranger: excellent
You: *lands in Milan in 3 seconds cause we travelled at warp speed (star trek ref!!)*
Stranger: win
You: Ok so what show would you like to go to first, darling?
Stranger: i'm not even sure where to start
You: How about Yves Saint Laurent? Or Christian Lacroix (oh wait he's bankrupt)? um... Marc by Marc Jacobs?
Stranger: ysl would be a good beginning
You: YEAH YSL
You: *handphone rings*
You: "Hello? Oh. oh okay."
Stranger: what is it?
You: um
You: I'VE GOT AN INVITATION
Stranger: oh?
You: To conduct the Milan Philharmonic
Stranger: how marvelous!
You: Yeah then we can like fly to Paris after this for vacation
You: after I get BIG BUCKS
You: Cause I'm the only blind man who can conduct without looking at the score!
You: mwahaha
Stranger: you know the music like none other, dear
You: YEAH BABY.
Stranger: we can go to that parisian hotel you've always enjoyed
You: Yay!
You: *disappears down the river on a Gondola with a Tenor singing "Santa Lucia"*
Stranger: sigh
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

