
Yeah I know I haven’t been blogging lately. Been really busy with school and stuff.
Anyway, had a blast yesterday. 12 of us (namely me, jane, huey, sherilyn, quek, mx, yeti, dung, ttw, kc, ken & chugy) went to watch Harry potter and the High Blood Pressure woops. I meant Half Blood Prince. I have to agree with Belinda on the seriousness of Malfoy’s face being shaped like a Vascular Bundle. And out of all the 6 movies, I actually pitied him. I didn’t pity him that much in the book but the movie was different. Tom Felton could expressed all Malfoy’s feelings so well, even though he had very very little lines (what? about 10?). It was a not bad movie, but couldn’t be compared to the first few, though I’d really agree that it was a billion times better than Order of the Phoenix (which sucked really bad).
And then, we went to hog the playground (not all 12 of us luckily, only 7) and played colour game / blind mice. It was damn funny and I’m actually proud of myself for my stealth. I could be standing next to the blindmice and yet he/she could walk on and not realise I was there. Well except for once, where I couldn’t hold my breath any longer and I breathed and Chugy heard me and I was busted. Someday, we should migrate to a bigger playground (lol) where there are more opportunities.
TOP THREE HARRY POTTER ACTORS
1. Draco Malfoy – As explained above, he did it excellently, all the intense moments and what not. It was really good, despite the lack of lines.
2. Luna Lovegood – True, she didn’t have an important role (unlike in Order of the Phoenix) but she pulled it off rather well. Luna’s soul was totally in her, with all the dreamy-ness and all the weird-ness and the “Luna – speak” that is always so calm, so light, and rather sleep – inducing at once.
3. Bellatrix Lestrange – No competition, this one. From the Unbreakable Vow to killing Dumbledore, and her constant chanting / singing / howling of “I KILLED SIRIUS BLACK” you could tell that Helena Bonham Carter is a rather excellent Bellatrix. All the insanity is just adequate and it just brings out more of the dark side of the movie. And believe me, It’s not just the hair.

