
Schools waste the most paper on earth, second to companies.
They waste it on printing some useless things, called consent forms.
Therefore, I shall do my part by not wasting any more paper.
and ink.
Yes, ink.
DEAR SEC4GRACE:
I know there has been some um unhappiness about the whole a4 doodles page thing. Firstly, I apologize for doing something as ugly as that. It ain’t even art. Yeah, I just felt that I had some responsibilities to own up.
Next, I’d like to present to you, the NEW and IMPROVED version:
And here’s the A3 page:
pardon the watermarks, though, cause I’m very sure there’ll be some up to no good goons out there trying to steal it. bah.
Oh and i’d like to express my apologies for missing out Zhi yi in the previous Version. So here, I’ve included 2 pictures.
Comments and criticism are welcome. Just leave a tag on the tagboard. If you have any violent objections and want to make any changes, please, sms me by 2100hrs TONIGHT (2/8/09), cause I’d probably ignore the tagboard
Yep, and I have removed all traces of the lousy art in my computer.
Thanks.

