
Haha. It really cracks me up listening to how angry our dear ‘ol Slipknot sounds.
Well, I’m not really into them after I heard them the first time, but then, something got to me today and this kind soul here (a.k.a me) decided to give them a second chance to prove themselves. So I re listened to the whole CD “All Hope Is Gone” once more. Most of it was crap, though I liked some of the works, like “Dead Memories”, “Snuff”, “Gehenna”, “Child of Burning time”. It was definitely uncomparable to Coldplay, where Viva La Vida has been replaying and replaying in my head for the past 3 – 4 days.
Anyways, I’m very touched at what Joy, Brander, Ruth, Andrea, Low Ann, Kuan Fei did for me today! OMG love you loads leh really.
My First Birthday Present, came from Joy, Brander and Ruth. The note was so awesomely cool!! Cause it consisted of all 3 of their handwriting which I recognised since I sat with ALL THREE OF THEM BEFORE! Certainly did the right thing too… Buying me markers. HUGGIES :DDDD
Then, next came some vandalism from Andrea and Low Ann! HAHA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM. The chikopek. LOL. But it was really very nice of them. It’s so colourful leh!!
Then KUANFEI. Carlisle I love you ;DDD I’m the most 孝顺的儿子 in the entire Vampire society!! >8) She gave me such a cute note! :D and the bottle thing. ;)))) hahaha.
Seriously guys, I was so touched by all of ye. I FEEL LIKE I CAN CRY!! D: THANKS ALOT.
So here, I’m going to post a tribute to all my sitting partners from Sec 3.
Sec 3 Term 1: Brenda Goh
Brenda! Hah. Yeah frankly speaking I knew her since Sec 1 cause of Choir. So when we came to sec 3, I just sat next to her. Brenda, I’d like to tell you that I’m really sorry for times when I ignored you and was evil to you and stuff. Please know that you’re an awesomely great friend to me cause you’re forever so funny, and it has been great when we took turns bringing down the newspaper for distribution to the class. ;D
Sec 3 Term 2: Cheryl Seet
Cheryl is one that has a great impression on me. I know how much she loves Super Junior and DBSK. xD Cheryl’s too, very hardworking (as compared to me cause I sleep throughout the classes). Also this was one of my slackest term in my Upper secondary life. But yeah, I love Cheryl! Cheryl, Thanks for being such a great sitting partner! I’ll forever remember how you always help me braid my hair!! and your specific braiding skills and your long thin fingers! haha!
Sec 3 Term 3: Abigail Chua
Throughout the course of Sec 3, cause of much Choir stuff, Abi and I got closer. Therefore, I sat with her in Sec 3. Haha Abs! I’ll forever remember how we came up with lists of “HOT GUYS” that ranged from Howl from Howl’s moving castle to Christian Bale! And also our various theories on how OILY HEAD was able to PASS THROUGH the rows during classes and how much we hated him! Haha. And especially when he woke me FOUR TIMES in HALF AN HOUR. EPIC. Though it was kinda slack, it was great sitting with you!!
Sec 3 Term 4: Joy Fu
JOYMON! HAHA. You inspired that creation awesome girl! Yeah! and also Mochi Joy and Ghost Joy. Do you remember Mr Teoh’s expression at GHOST JOY! XD Forever remember how we used class time to bluetooth mp3. It’s thanks to you that I gained knowledge of Faber Drive, David Archuleta, Enrique Iglesias and Boys Likes Girls!! haha. Remember how you said my trigo proving was good and in the end you beat me in the test!! hahaha. And oh. Our expressions when Mrs Yeo announced we’re seated next to each other! EPIC :DDDD
Sec 4 Term 1: Brenda Goh
Once more, Brenda. This was arranged by Mrs Yeo, which made it even more surprising! Once again, Brenda always spurs me to study, for some reason. And also when we did Lists of ways to annoy Bella / Edward Cullen/ Artemis Fowl / Poseidon / Severus Snape!! YEAH EMMETT BRO I LOVE YOU. And also that incident about your phone. I was sorry I didn’t inform you of the incoming. And you always said I was so alert. Yep you must stay alert and observant in school too! ;D
Sec 4 Term 2: Brander Na
It has been truly cool, to sit with the two “brenda / brander” s hahaha. Anyway, Brander, HOUSE AND GREY’S ANATOMY WERE THE BOMB! And how I played lemonade tycoon in class! You also spurred me on to study well and also to write neatly like yours! So small and tiny. Also OUR HATE FOR D.TAN. HAHAH. And I totally appreciate your support too, through the whole Connexio thingy. Sorry I still held your book captive!! >.< Yep my studying partner! We must PERSEVERE and CHIONG for O LEVELS. You totally taught me to really focus and do homework :D
Sec 4 Term 3: Ruth Ong
Haha. Thanks always for letting me play with your ZHUZHU, DODO, SHARKY. Haha today was the BOMB cause SHARKY RECITED THE PLEDGE AND SAID PRAYER!! Yep and also when we both LAME in class like reading every single word out ALOUD on the worksheets and you taking pictures of your DESK. LOL. Haha. Thanks for your Markers too! You’re such a wonderful sitting partner. Also, another one spurring me forth to focus and DO MY WORK and WRITE NEATLY (haha your tall tall thing. I MASTERED IT BABY!)
Lastly, I’d like to thank all those that supported me through the whole Connexio issue, namely, Zhi Yi, Ruth, Brander, Joy, Karen, Alicia, Serene, Low Ann, Sarah, both DENISES and others that I have left out. ALL THOSE WHO HELPED, I THANK YOU.
And my sitting partners, I’ll never forget, the funny Brenda Goh, Crazy Abigail, Ever caring Cheryl Seet, JOYFUL JOY FU :D (thinkGRACEFU!), Tv show fanatic BRANDER NA and lame Ruth Ong!! You guys have all made such a great difference in my life.
EVERYONE WHO MADE A DIFFERENCE TO ME, MADE ME SEE HOW GREAT OUR CLASS REALLY IS. ;)

