
Haha. yesterday was the bomb. Had my birthday celebration with Yiing Huey and Jane! Yay loves :D
Yeah. First we went to TP (I guessed Toa Payoh & Tampines but it was THOMPSON PLAZA. LOL) to eat dim sum. Ich liebe Dim Sum! Yep. We ate 15 plates +++ together. not bad eh. Then I got my birthday presents. HAHA. THEY REALLY GAVE ME WOODEN PENCILS. WOODEN PENCILS ARE LOVE. :DDD And a bunch of markers. Haha. Sounds familiar? Oh and then there were birthday cards (as usual!) and this gold paper with TOP 10 FACTS ABOUT ME. Haha. But seriously, I do not think “Sabaudable” is an actual word. Lol.
Thanks lovelies :D
After that we had an adventure on the way to ACSI for band concert. We dropped off at MAJU camp! HAHA. And people were starring at us weirdly. Then, we thought that we were waiting for a non-existent bus. But I beg to differ! Evetually, 74 came passing by. That was also when my voice started to sound all macho and manly. It’s even worse today. I bet it sounds lower than ROBERT PATTINSON. HAH! But anyway, my normal voice is already lower than Robert Pattinson’s so I guess it’s not that great a comparison. Then it got me worried. WHAT ABOUT ORAL. ZOMG. I hope I get better BY THURSDAY.
Yep. Basically the concert was like WOAH. The Repertoire was better than last years (though I loved Rhapsody in Blue) but I have to say, the horns, their standards dropped. D: But overall it was a great performance! Esp. GODZILLA EATS LAS VEGAS. Haha. that was so damn it hillarious when Godzilla’s shoe, or rather feet came off when he was fighting. And the 2 elvis look – alikes. What the hell lol. It was both lame and funny XD. Oh and Pirates. That one was awesome. It’s like IDENTICAL to the real soundtrack lol. They actually sung. Haha. But the atmosphere and all were so awesome. Gabriel’s Oboe had a really great soloist too. I loved the tone and all.
So all in all, it was very very very worth the 10 bucks tickets. Unlike Stupid Jubilate. lol.
Ok I’m off to do math. bye :D

