
Haha. I guess I should mention a little about Teacher’s day for a memory’s keepsake. ;)
Yep, School celebration was rather epic. The whole thing with Don’t Forget The Lyrics and crazy Advertisements. I totally recognised the M1 lips thing and Heineken and Ribena. Lol. High School Musical DVD rather epic, and I have to say, the dancing was pretty damn good. Oh the funniest should be when the chinese teacher went “这个是“我要唱下去”还是 Don’t Forget the Lyrics?” HAHA. So yep, as Sec4s in the middle of our prelims we got to leave first at like 9.30. PWNZ.
Went Library study with Jane, Huey and MJ, then went back to Fuchun. Oh aren’t we a happy bunch. I felt sad for the piano which is like so badly out of tune that the octaves sound more like minor 7ths. But anyway, found 胡老师 and Mr Teng. Saw Hong Xing too, for the first time since billions of years ago. HAH.
Courtesy of KC’s phone. Don’t know what happened near the bottom, but I don’t really care.
Then TTW joined and we went to play badminton / basketball. Well, technically, Huey & I didn’t play basketball, only Jane did.Quite epic, only It started to rain and I didn’t really like playing badminton indoors (stupid ceilings) so I just sat down and had my own little picnic of Lynette’s cookies and honey stars. Lol. Then we all decided to slack, KC on his PSP, and MX with Vida La Vida tap tap on my phone. Oh Moron test was hillarious. MX anyhow tap the screen and made KC lose. epic sia.
Then Huey & I went home early cause Huey was a little tired, and so was I. Think the rest went for Halo sessions at KC’s house. Lol. From the looks of it, Jane and MX made a hillarious pair. And MJ was a suffering from motion sickness thanks to watching them play. So brilliant. On the way home my potion bottle kinda dropped and cracked. Sucked pretty much. Gah.
So… Dissidia. Both the OST & the game… It’s quite an interesting and I’m quite hooked on it. Not a good sign, though. And YES I LOVE FIRION :DDD. Not as much as Zack, but definitely more than Cloud ;) I thought Cecil was fine but I kinda hate him loads now. Firion’s alternate costume is just gorgeous. So is Squall’s. xD Cloud’s not bad, but since it’s kinda like um Advent Children it wasn’t that great a surprise. Let’s just say Cecil’s is just well… hideous. I prefer him as the Paladin though, the hair is so much better. Could you believe I thought he was one of the villians thanks to the Dark Knight costume!! I mean after all many villians have like big fat armour that hides their faces (Garland? Exdeath? Golbez?)
Then I think it’s because of this addiction I had this Dissidia related dream on sunday… one day before my prelim MEP practicals.
If any of you had read James Patterson’s “The Dangerous Days of Daniel X” you would know that “Daniel” has the ability to create things out of thin air. It’s based on this warped theory of how everything are made up of the same constituents (which is kinda true once you think of it. Carbs, Fats and Proteins are mostly Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Oxygen anyway). And Daniel X just grabs them out of thin air to form people and objects.
Well, in that dream, I had this ability.
And I was in school when I conjured up Squall, Sephiroth, Zidane and Cloud. And they don’t look like those cosplayer dudes. They’re like a 100% CGI and human flesh. It’s basically like CGI right infront of your eyes and you could be in contact with them. So we were kinda fooling around at the forum and I so totally got to see a live fight between Sephiroth and Cloud at the Basketball court. Isn’t that just awesome. Hah.
That’s pretty much it. Studying session today with Brander was definitely 100% productive ;) Kinda completed 90% of the chemistry Syllabus. xD

