
In the dream, I was a bastard daughter.
I lived in a huge mansion with my other half – siblings. If I’m not wrong, I had an elder brother, an elder sister, two younger twin brothers, and another younger sister. The mansion had glass walls and looked really modern and sleek, and I had a stepmother who loathes me. In that dream, my father was away on a business trip, living us to the care of the servants, and my stepmother who wouldn’t care much about me, as much as she cared for her children.
I felt like Jon Snow, the bastard son of Lord Eddard Stark form George Martin’s The Game of Thrones.
I was in school then, and no it wasn’t like St nicks at all.
It was more like… Hogwarts.
I was with Nikki and Belinda, though I have no idea why, and we’ve discovered some dark and important information. As for what it specifically was, my memory fails me. We entered this place where there were various chambers you could stay there and discuss stuff in private. Unfortunately, all were booked, so we had no choice but to share a chamber with a um… china scholar. I took out my notebook to share the information with Nikki and Belinda. Before I got to the vital part, it was quite obvious the china scholar was listening to us. She tried to grab the notebook out of my hands, cause she wanted the information for herself.
I ripped a page out, handed the remnants of the book to Belinda.
I told the girl, “I won’t be needing this anymore, it’s all in my head.”
I ran out of the place on to the corridor, the girl chasing after me. I shredded the page, looking for a fireplace to burn it as I ran down the hallway. Ultimately, I swallowed it. Somehow the teachers knew, and they too wanted the information. I spat at them as they caught me.
The next thing I knew, more teachers returned with Belinda and Nikki whom they captured, and identical notebook in their hands… no it was Belinda’s. I knew Belinda would have understood that I ripped out a false page. The information was still at the back of the book. The teachers browsed through Belinda’s book, realising that it wasn’t mine. They ransacked her bag, and picked out my book. For a moment, My blood ran cold. Then I realised within the short period of time, they had removed the information, and Belinda had filled my book with pictures and other crap… her handwriting I recognised. While they searched, we took the opportunity and escaped, the three of us.
I knew I couldn’t go home, since the teachers would be all over my house looking for me, and may have even alerted my stepmother. So I stayed out.
In the dream, I could sign in on MSN on Iphone ebuddy, but I could communicate by writing on a notepad. Some what like Tom Riddle’s Diary. Whatever the other person typed, it will appear on my notepad, and I would reply. It must have been invented by me or something, cause no one else could do that. So, I inconspicuously kept in touch with Nikki and Belinda.
It appears the information is with Nikki, and they’re both in hiding too.
Finally when it was late enough, I decide to finally head home.
As all mansions appear to be, the front steps were carpeted and the entrance hall was mostly gold. So, I entered, and yep, the servants and butlers and what not were waiting for me. They brought me to step mother. Immediately, I knew something bad was going to happen.
She looked at me evilly and the next thing I knew, I blacked out. Either one of the butlers hit me or something.
I woke to find myself in a forested area, under a tree.
Then I woke for real.
Sometimes, I’m positive I read too much. But I liked this dream, even if it was rather scary.

