
Omg. Finally completed my additional study for Composition! WHEW.
Do you get that feeling where you’re like suddenly lifted of your burden (Like Atlas and his sky holding) and you’re like so shuang!!! Then the thought of O levels being just around the corner makes you go like BLEAH~ ):
Speaking of exams.
ABRSM Practical Grade 8 on Tuesday was a total Fiasco.
Can you believe the piano SHOOK as I played it? SHOOK. I was all like woah… I’m not hallucinating am I? And during Aural when the examiner played, I was like… Yep it’s definitely shaking. But I do have to say my scales are 10 times better. Now I just hope I can past. Especially with all the mistakes in Aural. Stupid mistakes really. I have a feeling it could be worse than Grade 5 and well Mrs Lim thinks I have the ability to do music and expects… a distinction? I think Pieces were pretty much screwed too. The only thing I’m happy about are scales, Modulations. That’s probably all.
Hmm. I’m convinced I’m turning vegetarian too. Can you believe I survived the entire day on a wholemeal sandwich, a subway white chip macadamia cookie, Mos corn soup and Mos Natsumi fish burger? Yeah, neither can I. I didn’t have dinner cause I sort of conked out for 5 hours straight from around… 7pm? Yeah. I have no idea why I was so tired… but I could really use some corn soup now. *slurps*

