
So Gold…
Haha this skin took awhile but it was worth it.
Remember on tues / wed when my internal clock went mad? And I ended up waking up at 12am and sleeping again at around 4am? Yeah. I was almost convinced that I’ve turned american. Yeah so I spent maybe… 2.30am – 4am on the buttons. It was all worthwhile. :D
Currently hooked on to the Song of Ice and Fire series. I even went to Cheng San Library to get the 2nd book (can you believe WRL is so stupid they have book 1 and book 3 but not book 2? Grr) I’m only at the prologue though. And I ordered a new bag. This one now costs $49.90 so YOU BETTER NOT BREAK LIKE THIS CURRENT LAO YA POK ONE.
And it’s almost official that Abs’ Antonio, Belindie’s Boyd and I am Casey. Well I could be Cesar… if Belindie’s willing to be Brüno (with the weird things on the U XD) Ok that was pretty evil.

